[14] I Know Places

At the charmings....

"hey mother!" daring called queen charming. The family is having a dinner in the charming castle. Only four of them were inside the dinning room. The two boys, and king and queen charming.

"what!?" queen charming annoyingly asked.

"have darling called you?" daring asked. "she hasn't called me since their flight."

"me either!" dexter said. Their father cocked his eyebrows. He still haven't get any call or at least message from darling. He wonder how is she doing.

"no! Darling hasn't called or texted me!" queen charming replied. She also feels a bit odd. Their daughter is like the flower of the charmings. Because of her being such a darling, they couldn't think of any reasons why she haven't called or texted anyone of them. All of them feel a bit worried.

"what!? I thought she texted you?" the king stated.

"what? So she hasn't texted anyone of us?" the queen asked.

"yeah.." daring said. The whole family is just over acting right now. They haven't even touch their foods. It was the last day of the girls in pair-is and by tomorrow, is when the school will start. They should've arrived today if they don't wanna be late..

"probably she just can't find a signal.." dexter stated. Their worries, somehow banished.

"or she lost her phone!" daring exclaimed. They all laugh and agree with daring, but deep inside, the family is still worrying.

"lets just eat." king charming said. "darling is probably somewhere in pair-is right now. They must've been in their hotel and sleeping right now....

In the island...

"i'm hungry guys.." darling stated. It's six pm and the warm air is now replaced by the cold breeze. Luckily, the later wet dress of the girls are now dried. They still can't find the other girls. They followed what the pink pearl Said, and it said that the girls were three islands away. They now passes the two islands and one more to go. The next one is a large island and it would be hard for the girls to find them.

"i know. I'm hungry too." rosabella replied. They can clearly hear their stomach growling. Tiredness and hunger are the only things that the girls can feel. Their legs are tired but they had to keep walking.

"guys, what if we rest for a second." meeshell stated. The two girls sighed and drops their body on the floor. They don't care about getting dirty, they can just go clean after they rest.

"thank God meeshell, you suggested!" darling saids.

"i saw a fallen tree their. That must have some fruits that we can eat right?" meeshell asked politely.. Darling volunteered to go get it by herself so they can all eat. The fallen tree is an sugar apple. There were plenty of them for the girls to eat. She took atleast 7 of them and put it in her hands.

She wasn't that far away until she heard screaming. She drop the foods and run as fast as she can, holding the only thing she have, her sword. She saw kitty, duchess and faybelle, surrounds her friends.

"leave them alone!" she shouted and raise her sword as she runs to them. She keeps running and she almost killed kitty. Luckily, kitty teleported away. Darling wouldn't forgive herself if she killed anyone. Then why did she tries to kill them?

Rosabelle and meeshell were protected by a force field that the pearl created. No one can hurt them. But due to darling's absence earlier, she wasn't protected by the gem. The other girls can easily hurt her.

Faybelle electrocuted darling which causes her to faint into the ground. "that was easy." said faybelle. The two girls couldn't do anything but to watch them carries darling.

"hey rosie!" duchess called. "why don't you introduced me to your new friend?" duchess laughs hysterically.

"why did you do that faybelle?" rosabella asked. Faybelle were Floating in the air while carrying darling's body.

"and why were you here?" she added.

"oh rosabella, so pure, so innocent." duchess replied. "you know, we have a great great plan. And that includes all of your friends, to SUFFER!"

"but why!?" rosabella asked. She doesn't know why they were attacked by her schoolmates or why the pearl protected them from the girls.

"i'm having a revenge on you, you li'l freaks!" duchess answered. "i was the one who crashes your plane you idiots!"

Faybelle and kitty disappeared into the air. "where are taking darling!?" rosabella shouted.. The only answer she get was duchess waving at them and fly kiss goodbye.

A lot of unanswered questions were inside rosabella's mind. Like, why did the pearl protect them from her school mate, and what did darling knew.. She seemed to attacked them immediately like she knew they were into something bad.

She and meeshell were left in the island, and stay there for a while. They find any suitable place to sleep and luckily, they saw a luxurious hut.

It was the perfect place to sleep and rest. There was a bed made up of leaves, a fire place, and the hut itself has some strong support...

"there is probably someone who live here." meeshell whispered. They were asking themselves about the animals that surrounds the place.

"yeah.. But why is there so many animals here?" rosabella asked.. Meeshell shrugs and enters the hut. She saw a bag, not just a bag.. But a bag with foods.

There was bananas, mangoes, coconut and many more. Now, they are sure there is someone who lived here. Meeshell leaves the hut and saw three girls holding a bunch of branches..

"ROSABELLA!?" the purple haired girl exclaimed.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . . .. . . . . . . Guys i'm so so sorry. I was thinking of image of meeshell when i was writing this and i thought her name was melody!

I forgot that it was meeshell. So if you saw some name of "melody" in it, it should be meeshell. Thank you ≥3≤