[39] Don't Blame Me

Raven's POV

"did you get it sweety?" the cheshire cat asked her daughter. She was holding her daughter's chin who is showing her the black pearl that she took.

"of course, mother." kitty replied, giving it to her. The cheshire cat looked closely into it between her fingers.

"at last, now we can leave ever after."  cheshire cat whispers, teleporting into her vanity area, and tooking her magnifying glass.

"well, i brain washed both duchess and apple's side but, where are you going to use it mother?" kitty asked innocently and followed her mother by teleporting.

"we were exchanging it to the arctic kingdom. We gave this to them and they will gave us the most precious thing in ever after, that only grows beneath the arctic kingdom's surface." cheshire cat grinned and tooked a picture from her drawer. She showed it to kitty as kitty cocked her head.

"what is that mother?" kitty asked, pointing to the picture of a blue, glowing pearl.

"this is a diamond pearl. A natural combination of a diamond and a pearl." cheshire cat pointed. "with this, we can travel to different dimensions. We will leave this world as the arctic kingdom conquer the whole ever after by using the blackpearl."

"but why didn't they just took it from them?" kitty asked, once again.

"they can't over power the sea witch. But, since you took it already and your brain washed friends killed the sea witch, we can now exchange it to them." cheshire cat said.

"that's great news. Now, what dimension we will go first?" kitty grinned, matching her mother's. They both chuckles and laugh.

"im planning to go on monster high, i think that's a good start."

They both laughs.

Wait, this can't be happening, i can't let kitty and her mother destroyed ever after. That's why the arctic ocean was not into helping other kingdoms because they even wanted to kill them! I should tell apple and the others.

But first, i should stop them. "kitty, whatever you and your mother is planning, stop right there cause i am not letting you!" i shout's, they ignored me and suddenly, her mom walks to me. And pass through my body. Can they even see me? Am i invisible?

Wait, someone is pulling me... Oh no, i can feel thorns on my arms. My body left kitty and her mother and everything went black. Suddenly, i am in another world. Well, time. A time when meeshell is going to kill everyone.

There i saw, was the kraken tooking duchess, faybelle and coral as they all escape the fight. Then, meeshell uses the pearls and kill all the remaining people, who is only the army of the octo-mermaids. Now i know the reason why their body hasn't yet been found. They were still alive!

But the only mystery here is, what is happening to me? Why am i travelling into different time and place? What is happening?

Suddenly, kitty, her mother, sea witch,  coral, duchess and faybelle appear. They all surround me in a plain black room. All of them is calling my name repeatedly.

Raven.. They say.

I tried to walk back but i was stopped to see the kraken, behind me. I was in the center and they were coming near me. My powers won't work. I can't feel my legs. My body just dropped into the floor as i saw them walking towards me.

Raven.. Raven..Raven..

I was so scared about what's happening. The only thing i knew is that this isn't the end. I close my eyes and tries to cover my face with my hands, but then my hands won't moved too.

Raven!!!

Another voice. It was a bit of angry tone so i opened my eyes. Instead of seeng those people, all i see was I'm in a room. I'm in the living room.

There is a couple of bag beside the sofa where i lay. I was dressed in a simple long sleeve clothes.

It was all a dream.

The voice who called me was my mom. I don't know what happened but all i remembered is my neighborhood friends is coming today as we were all going to have a camping..

I was just a simple girl in a simple suburb. My dream was weird tho. It's like we were the daughters and sons of the fairytales. But, lets get back to reality. I am just a simple girl. Just raven queen. Daughter of a simple call center agent, rhiane queen.

"Raven, your friends are outside." my mom said from the kitchen. "i saw that you fell asleep. Sorry if i shout. But you don't want to make your friends wait right?"

"oh yeah. Sorry if i fell asleep. I was super tired of waitong so i decided to take a nap." i replied and fix my hair and face a little.

"it's fine. Well, get ready for your camping trip. I already pack your foods so you don't get hungry." she said again, this time,  with a kiss on the forehead.

"and don't forget to share it to your friends." she added, like she is talking to a ten year old and not into a  17 year old teenager.

"well, thank you. I guess.. So,  see you tomorrow mom!" i replied, tooking my bags out with me. "and don't worry, dexter will be there and his brother to protect us."

"i trust dexter, so please don't do anything wrong.." she wave at me. I jumped into my friend, apple's car and gave my bags to daring who put it in the back.

Dexter was driving. I didn't get to seat beside him. Apple already took the seat. There's nothing wrong right? Apple and dexter are like cousins...

Apple played some LANY music in the car. I am not a hater of that artist but I'm more of a swiftie type girl, so put my ear phones on, get my travel pillow in my neck, played taylor swift's new album "reputation", clicked don't blame me" and shuffle it for the whole trip.