[4] Change

Apple's POV

I wake up at three AM which is because of Raven. She is packing her things. PACKING IT IN 3AM! Because she's too busy chatting and telling stories about what she'll do when we got there, she forgot to pack her things that were listed in her mini list. Her stories are never ending, i just managed to ignore it and later seeing her asleep and facing down.

Now, shes hurrying to pack her things up and sweating terribly. She's saying 'i might never gonna make it' repeatedly without noticing i'm already awake, watching her.

I stood up and saw her eyes widened. She immediately greeted me. "Good morning Apple. Sorry for waking you up." wow, she already notice that she's the one who wake me up.

"Morning," I tiredly said. I sounded like Raven when she woke up everyday. I get inside the bathroom and brush my teeth. when i get outside, i saw two empty cups. one with coffee and one without.

"hey, that one is for you." Raven pointed at the cup with coffee which i took and get to the mini table. While consuming my coffee and Raven still packing, i scroll over my hextagram and look at the photos my mom tagged me. one of them said, 'miss my daughter.' with a picture of me and her last year's spring break.

Well, as all of you know, it's not everytime me and my mother meet. It's just sometimes when its occassions, school vacation, and when mom do special speech at school. This whole school year, its only 9 times when me and mother met, and only this spring break will be our long term bonding unlike those other one day bonding. But my mom understand how i wish to go there together with my friends, so she's being very supportive for me.

I stand from my seat then get a pair of towel to take a bath.

Fastforward, At 4:30 Am, we were all outside the school waiting for the jet to arrive. On our way outside, we pass on some several dorms which is all empty. They maybe left yesterday for an early trip for wherever they're going..

Everyone was almost here except Cupid and Duchess. At 4:57, the jet arrives. Cupid and Duchess were already here.

We were all hexcited about where are heading first or after we land on pair-is. I would love to take a picture beside the eiffel tower! That would be the bet part of this trip! We get inside the jet and puts our lougage in a given room in the jet. I only seen some of my mom's jet and this one was completely different. I thought mom would give us the Snow White themed jet which is pure red and white with some black, but instead she gave us the Little mermaid themed jet. The outside of the jet is pure pink with some blue and sea green in it. The inside were ocean blue with fishes and coral reefs painted on the walls. The glass weren't clear though. It looks like you were looking in a aquarium when you peaked in it. it has sone watery texture that makes it were inside a aquarium.

i sit relaxed on my solo seat and couldn't help myself but dream of my day at Pair-is! I know this is some over acting but who wouldn't get hyped when you were going into Pair-is, am i right? and also, this is my first time creating a plan for my self and my friends.

All of a sudden, mom hexted me while still on the plane and asking about us.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
did tou enjoy the plane? how are your friends? are they doing great?

of course mom! this is the best day ever! but can i ask you a question? why is this plane themed the little mermaid? aren't you supposed to give us the snow-white themed?

don't take it the wring way;)

well, i just wanted to surprise you and your friends with this new jet the elves made. it was really for you. do you like it?

are you kidding mom? I LOVED IT!

thanks mom :)

i knew you'd loved it!

alright, bye mom! hope you have fun there in ever after high! will be alright!

bye;)

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

after hexting my mom, i put it back inside my bag. This is a bag i have for my sunblocks, wallet, phone, make ups, etc..

I feel a little dizzy while in the ride. I look back at the chairs behind me seeing Raven and Maddie both asleep, Briar and Ashlynn both on their phones.

Cerise, Cupid, Rosabella were asleep while the rest are still awake. Since most of us were asleep, i decided to put my sleeping mask on and start to rest until the jet arrived.

"i'm gonna need a lot of energy later.." i whispered to myself and begin sleeping. I didn't really sleep,, i just close, half asleep. My thoughts floating in my dreams, and my consciousness still waking in the reality. I can here what people around talking about but can't focus right because i'm almost asleep. Suddenly, a large boom came which 'cause everyone to awake except Raven.

"what the hex happened?" i said, removing my sleeping mask and looking back.

"it must be your AI, i saw some purple smoke coming at your jet wing. " Briar replied as we all get to the right oart of the jet where Briar seated and look at its window.

Looking outside the window, i saw that the jet are overheating and releasing some purple smoke. Another reason is there might be something that hit the the propeller of the "jet" which damage it. Oh God! This is bad!

"no one panick! I'm panicking!" Duchess screams. We look at Raven who were still asleep and screaming like she's having a nightmare. Well she's lucky that she only have a nightmare, unlike us, were having a real nightmare! We don't kniw anything about a jet and how to fix it! We need to wake up Raven!

We look at her and starts to shakes her. While we do that, the other girls are trying to do-things about the AI control system for them to somehow fix it. i notice that the same purple smoke that comes out in the propeller, is the same smoke that comes from her eyes. Eyes were shut closed but the smoke are coming out like theres dripping from it.

"Get back to your seats! And put your oxygen mask! " Darling shouts from the pilot seats and run towards her chair. Me and Maddie puts one oxygen mask into Raven as we get back to our seat and put our oxygen mask.

"Get ready for the crash!" Darling manage to shouts with her mask on. I feel the plane coming down until i saw the front window crashing into the deep ocean. Everything was black then...

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - -.- - - - - -.-

Hey guys, i am so so sorry for the delay with the new chapter. My phone broka which causes me to not update my wattpad stories.

I just recently get my new phone and when i'm finish moving my memory and other etc, i log in and immediately update this story.

So nothing changes when i left, new chapters everyday!

Read my new EAH story: Ever After High Apocalypse!

Not published stories:

Black swan

Eah short story: Camping

Eah one shots, horror version