[17] Jump Then Fall

Briar's POV

While walking in the vines bridge i created, i slipped and get lost of helping darling to walk. I almost fall in the vast ocean! Were exactly at the middle of the sea!!

I called ashlynn but i noticed that she also fall from being outbalanced by carrying darling alone when i fell. She's on the opposite side and the only person left was darling. But due to her injury, she couldn't help us climb. She just holds mine and ashlynn's hand. I looked down and almost faint when i saw that there were sharks waiting for us to fall in that sea. Now things just get more exciting. I also looked like a potted plant right now.. I mean, aerial plant. You know, the potted plant that were hanging on your roof with vines hanging from it too. Yeah. That.

The vines won't leave my arms alone. I should've known it before using it but atleast we escaped from those meanies right? I couldn't use my powers right now. My hands were busy holding to the bridge and making my body to won't fell in that sea. I heard a scream which i followed by a splash. Oh God. I hope it wasn't ashlynn!

I looked down and saw a shoes fell on the sea. The sharks that surrounds us eat ashlynn's glass slipper which breaks and killed the sharks instantly. There were actually 3 sharks on the water and the one just died. Great. Atleast there's only two sharks. Now what?

"hold on ashlynn! Don't let go!" i heard darling screaming and looked to see ashlynn falling from the bridge. Immediately, i holds onto it with only one hand and uses the other to summon plants and save ashlynn from falling. I kinda did it like spider man shooting web.

Suddenly, right after i put ashlynn above the bridge, my other hand fell off making me go drop in the water. I opemed my eyes and looked around. Wait, i didn't fall! I feel a hand holding me. It has claws and its furry.

Kitty? Well, thanks to her. But wait, no its not kitty. This strength is Unbelievable. She/he can carry me with only one hand. Finally, i was now saved from falling and saw, cerise standing in front of me.

"cerise!?" i screamed. "how did you get here!?"

"i came from another island. My werewolf part sent me here. I swim a whole ocean just to get here and saw a nasty looking vine bridge in the sea." cerise replied making us chuckled. I hug her and cry in her shoulders. Now i find three friends in here. First ashlynn, then darling and now cerise. All we have to do is go get to raven and apple so we can all be together. Wonder what happened to rosabella, cupid and blondie...

"so, why are you trying to go to another island?" cerise asked us. I don't know what to tell her, but i know only one thing..

"duchess and her friends is the reasom why our plane crash! They sabotage our flight and now they want to kill us!" i said making cerise's eyes widen. I and ashlynn were nodding as darling speak.

"it is true. They kidnapped me and took me away from rosie and meeshell."

"rosie? You're with rosie?" ashlynn asked. "and who is meeshell?"

"rosie and i just found meeshell on the shore. She's the daughter of the little mermaid and has pink hair-" darling stopped talking as cerise interrupts.

"wa-wait! Pink haired mermaid? A octopus girl named coral attacked me, blondie and cupid in our island. She's asking if we saw a pink haired mermaid." cerise said.

"wait!" i shouted. "i'm so confused about what's happening!" my head is aching! I can't handle too much drama right now.. Who are these people? And why are they connected to each of my friends?

"wait! Darling," i pointed at her. "you were with rosabella and you two saw a girl named meeshell, who is a pink haired mermaid?"

"yes. She said she's the daughter of the little mermaid. Their castle is under attacked by octo-mermaid and the sea witch!" darling hexclaimed. I didn't reply and turn to cerise.

"cerise, you said you were with cupid and blondie.. And you three were attacked by a octopus girl anmed coral?" i asked again.

"yes. Coral said she needs minions or somewhat slave to help her find a pink haired mermaid." cerise replied. "i tried to fight her but she threw me away inside a forest. I end up here and find you three."

"now i get it." i whispered. "so, basically we have four enemies. Coral, duchess, kitty and faybelle?" i asked which they replied with a nod.

"so darling, how were your feet injured?" ashlynn asked. By the way, we were still standing in that vine bridge. Darling and ashlynn were sitting as i and cerise were standing.

"duchess pat it with a wood." she sightly replied. We can clearly see that her feet is in really bad condition due to the small lump and purple veins that can be seen. Cerise carries darling with her hands, holding darling's back and under her knee. I and ashlynn walks as we let cerise go first.

"guys," ashlynn said. "i think we should go faster." ashlynn shakingly said as she looked back. I look at the direction where she is looking and saw kitty, duchess and faybelle now on the bridge.

"run guys! I will stop them!" i stated as cerise and ashlynn runs. I looked at them and saw that they are on the other island. Its just me and the three girls on the bridge. I controlled the vine and create a little earthquake with it. I didn't worry because there are small vines holding my feet. I saw the three fall onto the water as i removed the vines from my legs and walks to the other side and follow ashlynn and cerise.

"hey briar.. Forget that i can fly?" a familiar voice were heard from my back. Ashlynn, cerise and darling were too far from me. I looked back and saw faybelle flying above me.

"so, where do you think you're going?" i heard another voice from my back. Sharp claws were pointing again on my waist. Damn i'm being ambush! Gotta finsih this girls so i could catch my friends...