Milaa🤘🏼: like french fry? cuz u're hung like one

Marielle😈: OOOH DAMN

Francis😏: wow.. I'm-

Sandra💘: don't act like u didn't want that french fry at one point karla 😭😂

Marielle😈: 🤢🤢🤢I remember

Francis😏: oop 👀☕️

Milaa🤘🏼: eh yeah before I actually met him.. then when I did I had no idea what I was thinking 💀💀💀

Marielle😈: Now you're gay 😂

Sandra💘: ✂️✂️✂️

Francis😏: LOL

Milaa🤘🏼: I'm pansexual guys.. omg💀

Sandra💘: you still ✂️✂️

Milaa🤘🏼: u bet I do 👅

Francis😏: OMG G2G💀😂

"Ale!" I heard my mom gasp and we abruptly stopped causing my neck to almost get cut off from the seatbelt locking.

I hissed and Sofia laughed at how nearby people looked at us and I looked at my parents, "Well, you kept trying to show me the map, Sinu." My dad sighed deeply and clicked his seatbelt causing me to quickly look out my window.

I looked up happily and saw I was in the university then looked at the Montgomery Service area. I squealed in the safety of the rental car and my mom looked back at me with a laugh.

"Let's go see your room, kaki." I heard Sofia gasp excitedly and we immediately hopped out.

My mom and dad took their time as usual causing me to bring Sofia into me. I patted her head as I stuffed my phone into my back pocket. The weather was different compared to Miami, it was still a little muggy but it felt so refreshing. But I was probably just trying to convince myself there wasn't anything wrong with the city I was in. It'd come sooner or later, I was just in awe at the moment.

"Okay.." My dad sighed deeply when he exited the car we rented from the airport.

I happily smiled at him as I gazed aimlessly seeing teenagers looking around and getting checked in. A lot of friendly smiles from the Resident Assistants. My family and I walked in the office to get assistance and waited in the line.

"You excited?" My dad asked and I shrugged playing it off causing them to roll their eyes.

"Eh it's all good-"

"Kaki literally just squealed like a mouse." Sofia giggled to herself as she slid her DS into my moms purse.

"Shut up." I whined lowly and they laughed with me as we waited patiently.

When we stepped up to one of the women for assistance she smiled happily up at us.

"First year? New?" She asked already knowing and we all nodded with a small laugh.

"Identification please." The girl sang and I pulled my wallet out to show her.

"Okay, name.." She mumbled looking at my ID before she went to her computer and tried typing again.

"Karla Cabello." I spoke before spelling out my name and she nodded as she quickly typed in my words.

"Ondine Hall?" She quickly looked up for confirmation and I nodded.