Cam's plan pt. 1

Cameron's pov

I'm started to rethink letting Shawn and Tia stay in their relationship. They seem happy and all but Shawn isn't really Shawn. Ok I'm lying I just don't want them together. I just don't see them as fit for each other. "Hey Cam what's up!" G said. I turned to him. "You like Tia right? Like actually like her?" G nodded and looked at me weird. "I'm gonna break Tia and Shawn up and I need your help." "Won't Nash be mad and won't that break Shawn's heart?" "I have a plan for all of that. Are you in?" G shrugged and nodded his head. "Perfect. Next time you see Tia I want you to talk to her and then when Shawn shows up kiss her." "So make it look like she's cheating by kissing her when Shawn comes?" "Yes." G nodded and grabbed something to eat. "I wanna why you're doing this." He asked hopping on the counter eating a pop tart. "They aren't fit for each other like at all. They're polar opposites." "Opposites attract obviously." "Watch it or your ass is mine G." He quickly nodded and stayed quite. I heard the doorbell ring and Shawn basically fall down the stairs. "I got it!" He yelled and opened the door. Tia stood with a huge smile on her face. "Hey babe!" She squealed as Shawn picked her up and hugged her. "I missed you baby." Shawn kissed her and pulled her in shutting the door. "Hey Cameron! Hey G!" Tia waved as Shawn pulled her to the couch. She snuggled into him and held on tight. "Now what?" G whispered. "Wait until he leaves then go for the kill." I whispered back. G nodded and sat in the kitchen. I walked out and made my way to my room. I hope G doesn't chicken out.

-1 hour later-
G's pov

"I'm gonna go to the bathroom baby. Ok?" Shawn said. "Ok hurry back. I'll miss you." Shawn chuckled and got up. Once he was out of sight and went and sat by Tia. "Hey." I tried to sound sexy it worked in my opinion. "Hey." She looked at me. "How ya been?" "Good. Shawn is the sweetest person ever. He's always buying my flowers and chocolates and just doing little things to make my day and it's amazing." "That's amazing!" I heard Shawn coming out the bathroom. Shit. I looked at her and just kissed her with all the passion I had. She was shocked I could tell. I feel so bad. Cam you owe me big time.