Punishment

Cameron's pov

As I talked to Nash about Shawn's punishment Nash seemed to have a look of sadness on his face. "Nashy what's wrong?" "I feel like we're punishing him for standing up for himself. Can't we just give him a timeout and call it a night?" I understood where Nash was coming from but it wouldn't be fair to the others if Shawn wasn't spanked. "It wouldn't be fair Nash. We can at least give me 20 normally we give them 40 for fighting and you know that so this will be better for him. 10 from you and 10 from me. Deal?" Nash sighed loudly. "Deal." I grab Nash's hand and lead him to the kitchen where Shawn was. "Hayes baby can you go to your room for a few?" Nash asked in his sweetest tone. "But I haven't finished my homework yet." Hayes hates his homework normally so this was weird. "You can finish it in a few ok?" "Ok." He went up to his room and Shawn stared at us. "You're getting 20. 10 from each of us. We'll go easy on you since its your first spanking." Shawn nodded and laid over my lap. I started to back out then remembered that it wouldn't be fair and started. SMACK. SMACK. SMACK. SMACK. SMACK. It was soft hits but hard enough to make him whimper. "Last five, ok baby?" "Yes sir." He whimpered. SMACK. SMACK. SMACK. SMACK. SMACK. I sat him up to see tears in his eyes. "10 more from Nashy then we can cuddle ok?" "Ok cammy." I kissed his head then let Nash take over.

Nash's pov

I laid Shawn over my lap hesitantly. I could see he was ready to cry but he held in his tears. "I'm starting now Shawn." I waited for a nod then started raining down smacks. SMACK. SMACK. SMACK. He whimpered at each smack buy kept in his tears. SMACK. SMACK. SMACK. "4 more Shawn. I want you to count them ok?" "Yes sir." SMACK. "One." SMACK. "Two." SMACK. "T-three." SMACK. "F-four." He burst into tears and gripped my shirt as I pulled him into a hug. "Shhh love all is forgiven." Cameron rubbed lotion on his sore bottom then put sweatpants on him. "Let's go cuddled ok?" "Ok." I took Shawn to the living room and let him snuggle into my side as Cameron picked a tv show. We settled on Full House and cuddled Shawn. "We love you Shawn. You know that right?" I asked. "Yes." "And we only spank you because we want what's best for you." "I know." Shawn giggled. "I love you guys too." We hugged him then Cameron went to cook dinner. "You can go play games if you want Shawn." "Ok." He got up and went to the game room mighty quickly. I chuckled softly. He's finally breaking out of his shell.