She made us do it!

Cameron's pov

My little sister Tia is moving next door to us. The boys have met her since Carter's party. They all seem to like her too. I think the older ones like her a little more than a friend though. And by older I mean Shawn, Aaron, Matt and Carter. I know I know Shawn really isn't an older but he counts since he's not really a baby. Tia has come over everyday and I've noticed they're always around her. I hope this doesn't cause a problem. Who am I trying to lie to? There's about to be a lot of problems. Tia rung the doorbell. "I GOT IT!" was heard from different parts of the house. Soon Shawn, Aaron, Matt and Carter were racing to the door. Daniel and Hayes giggled as they fought to get to the door. I rolled my eyes and opened the door. "Hey cammy!" "Hey Tia." I hugged her and let her in. The boys had stopped fighting were waving at her. She giggled and waved back. "Hey guys." "Hey Tia." They all said in unison. Oh brother. "Hey Tia I was working on a new song wanna hear it?" Shawn smiled. Before Tia could answer Matt quickly interrupted. "I got this new game wanna play?" Next week as Aaron. "I need help with my homework can you help me?" Then Carter. "I just wanna hang out with you." He shrugged. She giggled again. "Guys that's sweet but I'm here to take Daniel and Hayes to the park." She looked at the two little ones. "You guys ready to go?" They nodded and held each of her hand. "Maybe when I get back we can all hang?" They nodded. She walked to the door. "Be back with them before dark please." "I got this Cameron." She left. I looked at the boys they instantly started fighting again. "Why do you guys have to ruin everything!" Shawn yelled. "No wants to listen to a stupid song. Girls love guys who play video games." Matt growled at Shawn. "Girls like smart guys not idiots like you all." Aaron spoke arrogantly. "I met her first so I should get guest dibs!" It escalated to screaming then finally all hell broke lose. They were pulling each other's hair and sitting on top of one another. Wow they fight liked girls when they fight with family. I pulled Shawn and Carter up and moved Aaron and Matt away from each other with my feet. "All of you stop and sit down. Now." They all sat on the couch. "You boys are ridiculous. If she likes one of you she'll tell you. She's very straight up if you ask her. Don't let a girl get in between you guys' friendship." They all looked at each other. "I'm sorry for screaming at you guys." Shawn said. "I'm sorry for insulting you guys."
Aaron spoke. "I'm sorry for call music stupid." Matt spoke looking at Shawn. "I'm sorry for everything to be honest. I started this stupid fight by not being clear with my feelings." Carter confessed. They all hugged each other then looked at me. "Cute but you're all still getting a spanking for fighting." They nodded. "I'll go first." Carter spoke. Wow he's really maturing. I sat in the recliner and let Carter Amy across my lap. "You each get ten since you fight like girls." They chuckled. I quickly got Carter, Matt's and Shawn's spanking over. I know Aaron is probably scared it's his first spanking in months. I sighed and held him down. "I'm starting. Ok Aaron?" He nodded. Once I got to 5 he was whimpering. Once at ten he had tears streaming down his face. They cuddled into me when I moved over to the couch holding Aaron. They are just so cute.

-1 hour later-

Tia came back home holding both Daniel and Hayes. They were both sound asleep in her arms. The boys were out back. When they heard the door open they walked in. They all smiled and looked at her. "Tia we have a question." Carter spoke. "Ok shoot." "Who do you like?" Aaron asked. She looked at Shawn and smiled. "Shawn. I'm sorry boys but he's well I don't know there's just something about him that makes me feel all giddy inside." They congratulated Shawn as Shawn stood shocked. "How about we go on a date and get to know each other more?" Shawn spoke. "Ok!" She smiled and pulled him out the door. I chuckled. "I'm proud of you guys." They all smiled. "It's the least we could do." Matt shrugged. "Who wants to play video games?" Carter and Aaron nodded and went up with Matt. I love them so much.

_______________________________________________________

Sorry it's short. I wanted to get at least two chapters up in one day. If you guys want me to I'll rewrite it.