You did what?

-Recap-

Once we let go Brad showed up. "Are you ready to fight?" Before Taylor could answer I did the unthinkable. I......

Shawn's pov

I punched him right in the nose. "What the hell Shawn!" Brad and Taylor said. "I won't let you fight Taylor I need to learn to stick up for myself so guess what Brad. I'm going to fight you." I punched him again in the face. I don't know what happened but I kept throwing punches all I saw was Brad and his fist. I kept punching until I saw him on the ground. I jumped on him and kept punching him. "STOP BEING A FUCKING BULLY!" After I screamed that I was pulled off by Carter and Taylor. I looked at him and saw he had a bloody nose, busted lip, and a swollen eye. I walked to the bathroom to see my injuries. I had a cut lip and scratches on my face. That was my first fight ever and I guess I fight pretty good. I walked out and everyone was cheering me on. I was honestly glad I stood up for myself but it sucks I did it through violence. Taylor came up to me with a serious expression. "Cameron's here to pick us up he's furious with us." I sighed and walked to the car with them. When I got in Cameron's expression changed from angry to confused. "Shawn. You never fight what happened?" "I was tired of Brad picking on me and finally had the guts to stick up for myself. I honestly didn't want to punch him I don't know what came over me. I feel really guilty and I know your going to punish me so there's no use of trying to get out of it but I really do feel guilty but hopefully he'll stop bullying me now." Everyone's face had a look of sympathy and shock. The ride to pick up Hayes was quite. When he got in the car he saw my face and instantly went to talking. "Who did this to you Shawn? Did you beat them up? Is Cammy going to spank you now?" 101 questions were thrown my way but one question caught my attention. "Does this mean I won't be a weakling when I grow up?" "Hayes what made you think that?" "The older kids said since you don't fight your a weakling and they said I'd become like you." "Don't listen to them Hayes you are you. You're better than me and anyone else in this car. You have a bright future ahead of you. Don't listen to anyone because you are smart, talented and if you ask me I think every girl is going to want you when you get older." Hayes's face lite up with confidence, something I once lacked. "Are you in trouble now though?" "Yeah I am. That's why we don't fight because once it's over you have to face your consequences." "Why do you always use big words?" "I don't know I guess it's out of habit." We arrived home quickly after that statement. I knew Cameron was gonna tell Nash first so they could decide my punishment. To be honest I wasn't really scared of the punishment. I'm just scared I'll lose the image of being the good kid in the family besides Hayes. "I'm very proud of you Shawn. I knew you had it in you." Taylor patted my back then ruffled my hair. "Thanks. I just hope I don't get in as much trouble as you do." He chuckled and walked away. I went to my room and changed into comfier clothes and walked to the kitchen for a snack. "Today was very eventful I guess." Aaron asked me grabbing a apple. "Yeah it was I just hope that I'll be able to sit tonight." Aaron gave me a sympathetic smile. "They won't go that hard on you since its your first time." I sighed in somewhat relief. "I hope they do it after dinner." "They most likely will." I sat on the counter and just watched Hayes do his homework. Tonight is going to be hell.