Presentation

Shawn's pov

Cameron's little speech made me feel a lot better about myself and my presentation. I'm doing a presentation on texting and driving. It's an original topic but I choose to do it. The only reason I'm doing it is because whenever I'm in the car with Taylor he's either on snapchat or texting. It really scares me because I want to live to see my graduation day! I know he's gonna try and ditch the presentation so I'm gonna try and quilt trip him into watching it. You see me and Taylor have feelings for each other. We're scared to admit it so we call ourselves friends with benefits. I hate it honestly but no one knows we're gay but us. It really sucks because Taylor is like really hot, like really hot. Oh my gosh, I sound like a teenage girl, but honestly Taylor is so hot. Don't you agree with me? Ugh you probably don't. I'm just waiting for Taylor to walk through the those doors so I can trick him. "Shawn!" I looked in front of me to see the school bully. His name is Brad he used to be Taylor's best friend until Taylor saw he was bullying Aaron so he fought him. Needless to say Taylor was praised by everyone in the school and at home. "Yes Brad." "Who you waiting for? Is it your Prince Charming?" My face grew bright red from anger. He does this every time I have something important! "Just go away and leave me alone before I-" "Before you what faggot!" "Before I get Taylor to beat you up again." That may have been the worst choice of words in my life. Cameron already told Taylor not to fight him again and I just said I was going to get Taylor to fight him again. I'm gonna get Tay in trouble now. "Oh yeah well tell Taylor after school we'll see who really wins this time." He smirked and walked away. I just got Taylor in some deep shit now. "Hey Shawn doesn't your presentation start in like an hour?" Aaron asked me as him abs Taylor walked up to me "taylorineedyoutofightbradagsinformebevauseisaidyouwouldandnowhewantstofightyouafterschool." "Whoa slow down Shawn. Can you repeat the please?" "taylor I need you to fight brad again for me because I said you would and now he wants to fight you after school." Aaron and Taylor both had furious faces. Then the yelling came. "ARE YOU TRYING TO GET ME IN TROUBLE!!" "YOU IDIOT YOU KNOW CAMERON HATES FIGHTING!!" I kept hearing them scream but I couldn't understand what they were saying anymore. I started crying. I hate being yelled at and they know that. I quickly ran off into the bathroom and locked the stall door. I couldn't stop crying. Every time I tried to stop I'd cry harder. "Shawn? Are you in here?" Carter's voice rang. "Are Taylor and Aaron still mad at me?" I sniffled them walked out of the stall. "Aaron is but Taylor saw the fear in your eyes and decided to do it, but your presentation starts soon and you need to go to the auditorium." Carter always knows the ways around my problems and it really helps. "How about I walk you down there?" I smiled and nodded wiping away the last of my tears. "There's that smile I love to see." He always makes me smile. He's like the best friend that's always got you back. He never leaves you and can see straight through the your lies. He's the trust worthy best friend that will keep your secrets. He walked me down to the auditorium holding my hand the whole way. This is normal for us. Carter always holds my hand when we're in school. I get lost very easily so he's my guide. Once we got to the auditorium I saw it was filled with students and teachers. I knew I most likely would mess up at least a little but right now I don't care. I just want to get this over with so I can go home. I might get my first punishment today and I want to prepare for it. "Are you ready Shawn?" Carter had a huge goofy grin on his face. I laughed and nodded. "Yeah I am, but why are you smoking like that?" "Because I'm very happy for you your like my little brother and I love you." I smiled wide and hugged him. "Thanks Carter I owe you one." The crowd started clapping meaning it's time for me to go on. "Knock em Shawn." Carter pushed me onto the stage. I waved at everyone then got started with my presentation.

-skip presentation-

I went off stage and attacked Carter in a hug. I was so nervous at first until I saw some kids faces they were really interested in what I was saying. Some kids even admired to texting and driving. Before I ended the presentation I saw Taylor get up and leave. I knew he was crying by the way he left. "You did great Shawn! Cameron is gonna be so proud of you!" I smiled then ran off to find Taylor. I found him outside by our tree. "Taylor?" "Why didn't you tell me Shawn?" "I'm sorry but I knew you wouldn't listen so I had to get to you another way." "I'm sorry I put you and everyone else in danger. I'm a horrible person. I could've killed someone. Oh Shawn thank you fit opening my eyes." Taylor hugged me tight. "Anything to help keep you safe Taylor." Once we let go Brad showed up. "Are you ready to fight?" Before Taylor could answer I did the unthinkable. I......