First date jitters

Shawn's pov

I should take Tia on a date! Show her I'll love her more than any of the guys. Well besides her brother. "Hey Tia?" "Yes baby?" She smiled at me. "How about we go on a date today? Just you and me? Anywhere you wanna go." She squealed and pulled me to my room and shut the door. "There's this party I wanna go to tonight. It's not like Carter's party. It's a music party! Cameron will let you go! Come on baby please?" "W-well I was thinking of a picnic but o-ok." She squealed and hugged me. I hugged back. She kissed me. I, obviously, kissed back. Soon the kiss got heated. She was grinding down on me as she pushed me to my bed. I slowly lifted her off me. "To fast baby girl." She chuckled and pushed her hair behind her ear and smiled. "Sorry baby. I just got carried away." I smiled and kissed her cheek. "I'll see you tonight baby. It's starts at 8 so pick me up at 8." She giggles and left my room. I picked out black jeans, a black shirt and a nice bomber jacket. It was only 4 but I needed everything to be set up first. Cameron came into my room and smiled. "So you're taking Tia to that party? You know the rules." "I promise I'll be home by 10." "Make it midnight kiddo. Go have fun." I smiled and went downstairs to grab something to eat and, well, think of things to say during the walk there. It's not far it's like 8 houses down. I grabbed a jar of peanut butter and a jar of jelly and some bread. I may seem small but I eat a lot. I made 3 sandwiches. What can I say? I'm hungry or nervous. I can't tell the difference. By the time I fixed my sandwiches, ate them and played in my phone it was 7. I ran upstairs and got a shower. I made sure to shave and wash everywhere, including my teeth. I got dressed and did my hair. Not much I can do to it but still it's gotta look right. I put on my black converse and sprayed cologne on myself. I looked in the mirror one last time before I popped a piece of gum in my mouth and grabbed a condom package from under my bed. Better safe than sorry. I walked downstairs after I grabbed my phone. "I'll be back my midnight." I yelled to everyone seeing as they were in the kitchen. "Ok. Have fun. Stay safe." Cameron and Nash yelled back. I smiled and walked out. It was 7:55 so I was on time really. I knocked on her door and saw her friend Kerri open the door. "TIA! YOU'RE MAN IS HERE!" Tia ran down in a skin tight low cut dress that went down to her mid thigh. It was black. She had a leather jacket on over it. She had black converse on as well. Her makeup was dark, like rebellion dark. She smiled at me. "You ready?" I smiled at her. "Yeah lets go." I grabbed her hand and walked out. We walked down to the house making small conversation. Once we got there it reeked of alcohol and drugs. "Come on lets go have fun." She dragged me in before I could object. She started dancing on me. I didn't know what to do. The music was so loud that I couldn't hear my own thoughts. She dragged me to a table that had drinks and food. She handed me a cup. "It's just sprit baby." I smelled it just to make sure then drunk it. She smiled and handed me another drink. I drunk that. It tasted funny but oh well. After 2 more drinks we were back in the floor. Before I knew it she was tweaking on me and I had a massive boner. To say I was a moaning mess was a understatement. I picked her up and brought her upstairs. I closed the door of a random empty bedroom and locked the door. I laid her on the bed. She was a giggling mess as she looked at me. "Take it off. Take it all off daddy. Let me see your rock hard abs and huge cock." I smiled and took off my shirt. "Oh! You have a v-line." She traced it and giggled. I slipped her dress off. Her body looked amazing in her lace bra and thong. Her stretch marks showed and let me tell you, damn did she look good with them. "Come on daddy take them off. I wanna see your cock." She pulled at my pants. "Not so fast baby girl." I pinned her hands above her head and kissed down her body, leaving hickeys all over her stomach and boobs. I pulled her panties off with my teeth. "Daddy don't tease please." I smiled and licked the inside of her. She bucked her hips up. I pushed her hips down and started eating her out. She was a squirming, moaning mess. I slapped her thigh. "Stop moving for daddy." She stopped moving and kept moaning. "Ngh Daddy! Nghhhh!" I pulled away and smiled. She got on her knees and pulled my pants down. She palmed me through my boxers then pulled them off slowly. When my length sprung out she looked wide eyed. "To big for you baby?" She shook her head and took as much as she could in her mouth. She pumped whatever she couldn't fit. It felt good. I pushed her down farther. She gagged and kept going. Soon she had all of me in her mouth. I felt her pull off. "Did daddy say stop?" "I need you daddy. Please." I pushed her onto the bed roughly and kissed her. "How bad baby?" I rubbed her clit with my finger. "NGH~Daddy please. AHH~please daddy." I pushed my middle finger into her. I moved slow then fast. She was moaning so loud it was like music to my ears. I added my pointer finger in. I started going rough and fast. "AHHHHH! DADDY!" She was moaning and shaking. Her boobs bouncing only made me harder. "NGH~ I'm gonna." I stopped and pulled my fingers out I ripped open the condom package and out the condom on. "Wait before I do this. Are you a virgin?" She shook her head no. I pushed into her causing her to scream and arch her back. "FUCK!" I slowly went in and out. "Faster daddy please." I smirked and went really slow. "Ngh~ t-t-t-tease." I increased my speed and held her hands above her head and started kissing her body. She rapped her legs around my waist. I let go of her hands and held her waist. I pulled out and slammed into her hard and thrusted as fast as I could. She was screaming and stuttering. "F-F-F-FUCK!" My moans matched her volume. I felt her tighten around me and saw her eye roll back and she came. She looked at me as I came and soon went limp. I quickly threw away the used condom and got us both dressed. I looked at the time. It was 11:55. I picked her up and took her home. She fell asleep in my arms on the way home. I laid her in her bed after changing her into comfy clothes. I then went home. Right on time. Cameron walked in and smiled. "How was the party?" "It was fun." I went upstairs and got a shower. I laid down thinking of what just happened. I lost my virginity. "Tonight was an amazing first date. I can't believe I lost my virginity." "You did what?" Cameron asked. I looked up and saw him standing at the door. "I-I-I." "Pants off bend over now." I nodded and did as told. "You get 50." I nodded and let him rain down the smacks. I wasn't crying until 45. The last 5 hurt so bad. He comforted me and looked at me. "I'm disappointed Shawn." I looked down wiped the mast of my tears. "I'm sorry." "Go to bed. We'll talk more tomorrow but I do forgive you." Cameron kissed my head and walked out the door. I laid down and thought about tonight. I don't regret any of it.