Hayes's broken heart

Hayes's pov

I can't believe this! She's with another guy. Layla actually went out with another guy. She cheated on me with another guy. The only person that knew we were dating was Carter. I can't tell anyone but him that she cheated on me. I wish I could tell my big brother but he would think I'm overreacting since he thinks that's my crush. I don't want to go school anymore. If I go I'll see her then I'll start crying again. I just calmed down. "Hey little buddy. What's wrong?" Carter asked as he walked in. "She cheated on me then dumped me through text." I started crying again but this time harder. I felt like my heart just broke in half. Why would she do this to me? "Awwww Hayes. Don't cry. She's not worth it ok? This is her lost not yours. Besides you're only 12. You have a long time until you meet the love of your life." Carter side hugged me then walked out. Maybe he's right. It just can't get over her though. I've loved her for so long, since pre-k, and she just breaks my heart. "Hayes. Carter told us what happened. Don't cry baby bro she's just a jerk." "But I've liked her since pre-k. It's not fair. What did I do wrong?" I poured and made an audible sigh. "It's not your fault it's her's. You're an amazing little boy that any girl would be lucky to have. She's just dumb. Now wipe those tears we're going out to eat. Be dressed in 15 ok?" "Ok and thanks Nash." "No problem little buddy." We hugged then he left. It is her loss I'm sexy and any girl would be lucky to have me.