Clap Yo' Cheeks (Erik Killmonger)

Start from the beginning

"Erik!"

He slips two fingers into your dripping pussy. You moan as he pumps them in and out. He watches as you push back on them.

"Shit baby...you like my fingers?"

You nod before moaning as he adds two more. He watches as you moan, clawing his shirt. You begin to whine and whimper.

"Want more baby?"

"Please...Please!"

Erik removes his fingers.

"Stay there."

Erik goes to his room and grabs a condom and the edible oil he uses for lube. He returns and sees your fingering yourself. He hardens at the sight.

"Come here baby."

You get up and he lays back down as you straddle him. You pull him out and swallow: Erik is very long and very thick.

You watch as he slips the condom on and then slicks himself up. You feel him slide four fingers back in you.

"I think you're ready."

"I...I don't..."

Erik removes his fingers before beginning to push in. You moan as he holds your face and kisses you, his other hand on your butt.

You pant as he pushes in.

"Full..."

"You still have more to take."

You blink in shot.

"You're kidding."

You gasps as he pushes you down. You finally touch his pants and you squirm. You are more than full.

"Ready?"

You nod and he rubs your thigh.

"Move baby. Fuck yourself on my cock till you can't anymore."

You obey and begin moving slowly. Erik loves it. You're tight as fuck and god you're warm around him.

He grabs your waist and begins thrusting up, making you curse. You grab the bottom of his shirt as Erik pounds you. You're cursing and moaning.

"Come here."

You press your chest against his, gasping as he hugs your waist and goes even faster and harder.

"Erik!"

He smirks before kissing your neck.

"Want you in my bed."

You gasp as Erik stands, still in you, and walks to his room. You moan as he walks before he lays you in his bed, hooking your legs in his arms and begins doing long, slow, and deep strokes.

You are cursing, moaning, and saying Erik's name like a mantra.

He grins, kissing you as he pretty much folds you in half and rolls his hips. You shake as he keeps rolling his hips.

"Erik!"

"You going to cum on this dick?"

"Yes!"

Erik pushes your legs down and you claw his chest as he begins slamming into you. The pleasure outweighs the pain and you're a mess.

"ERIK!"

You come before blacking out. Erik chuckles as he cleans up. He takes your dress off before wiping the makeup off your face. He puts one of his hoodies on you.

"Sweet Dreams Dakarai."
💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦
You wake up to Erik watching tv and two fingers in you. You moan as he kisses your neck.