He kisses my lips, "you'll prove it to me, won't you?"

I smile widely, licking my lips to tease him, "only if you prove it to me."

And like a fast sports car picking up speed from 0-100 in a second, Harry lifts me off the ground as he presses his lips onto mine and squeezes me a tight hug.

He starts to drag his lips down my neck and chest but stops and looks at me with shame.

"He saw you naked." He states, setting my feet to the ground and looking down at my half naked body.

I hesitate to correct him, not wanting to remember or admit that he has indeed, well partially.

"Zayn come to me before he could get under my panties. Which is why those are still on..." I say as I look away from the semi-angry look on his face.

He grabs my hands and places them around his neck. He leans in to whisper in my ear. "If you think I'll let him get away with this, then you're completely mistaken."

I kiss his cheek, "there's no need too, Harry." I mean it doesn't take a genius to know that if Louis and Harry were to ever fight, both with their cocky attitudes and stubbornness, there would only be one victor at the end... and I believe it would be Harry but Louis is a tricky and mysterious man, who knows what stunts he'd pull, if that were to happen...

Harry sighs, shaking his head.

I sigh too, I know for a fact that he'll get back at Louis but I try to convince myself to think otherwise.

"I don't want to talk about that anyway, Harry. I want to show you how much I've been wanting to be with you again..." I say to him and then swiftly undo his tie and throw it to the ground.

He holds my face in his hands, kissing my lips repeatedly, "Tama gave me hell," he admits. "Biggest bitch."

I deepen the kiss by slipping my tongue inside his mouth. "Don't wanna hear about her, right now."

Harry smirks into our kiss, separating our lips and picking me up and setting me over his shoulder as he walks us up the stairs.

He slaps my ass a few times before we've reached the bedroom all in which I responded too with a laugh... Those slaps felt good.

He places me into the bed, not with a shove but not gently. I lean in, resting on my elbows as I bite down on my lip. My chest bare to him but my panties still hugging my hips.

He looks down at me while quickly reaching for the buttons on his shirt. After unbuttoning only two buttons he just runs his hands down the middle of his shirt, popping each one of them, letting them bounce all over the floor. He removes his belt and starts to shake his head as I tease his upper thigh with just the tips of my toes.

"Fuck." He whispers. He rushes to unzip his zipper and ends up hurting his finger. He places his finger into his mouth, sucking on it while looking at me.

Since I hadn't taken my eyes off his, it took me a minute to realize that he was now somehow fully naked.

As he approached me, I observed his every move. The way his broad shoulders leaned in and how his hands looked ready to grab someone's throat - he was eager... And so was I. That look in his eyes that made him seen dangerous and how his thick thighs, long legs and fat c.ock made him look to be the most intimidating man in the world.

How he could be charismatic yet intimidating still mind boggles me.

He reaches the bed. Once he situated his knee beside mine, he grabbed my jaw with only his left hand, wanting to press my lips to his. After, he removes his lips from mine, slowly. Looking down as he speaks: "I'm sorry, that all if that had to happen, baby."

I shake my head, not wanting to hear it. "It's done with, it's over," or in other words, just kiss me.

He rakes my chest and slides his hand down my arm, feeling all of my goose bumps. "It's not over," he whispers, pulling me in for a kiss.

I ignore his statement, and move my lips along with his. He lays my body flat against the mattress and continues to straddle me. My arms are wrapped around his neck, my legs enveloping his back, my nipples perk at his chest, his touch gives me energy and I prove it to him as I start to dominate his tongue with mine. For a second, I think that'll tease me for it, but he just moans, letting me be in control for just a second.

When our lips part, he chuckles. Licking his lips and staring down at me. He starts to looks all serious. "Tell me he never got the chance to kiss you..."

Truth be told, I don't remember if he did or if he didn't, but if so it was surely against my will. "Harry, please. I don't want to have to backtrack."

He nods his head, "I'm just sorry, is all."

"Stop apologizing to me..." I say quietly, cupping his face with my right hand.

He looks me straight in the eyes, his chest rises and falls quickly. He removes my hand from his face and for a moment, I start to think he's dissapointed in me. But he takes my hand in his and places back on his cheek, lacing his fingers through mine, on his face. He closes his eyes for a second, trying to relax. "I'm sorry, Gisele."

And then it hits me.

He doesn't want me to say 'it's okay' or 'it's alright'. He doesn't want to hear how I don't want to be reminded of the worst days of my life with Louis or to tell him to change the subject. All he wants is my forgiveness. However, I don't question him why, because I know why.

Harry has nothing to be sorry for. If you told any person of our situation they would admit that too, that none of this was in any way his fault. Yes, Harry endured a lot for me, but if roles were reversed I would too, for him.

Yet, it seems that this is just the way Harry is. He makes up these rules for himself, one of which being to ensure that his woman must be alright in every way and if she isn't, it's his own fault.

I don't give Harry my forgiveness for the reason that everything that happened was his fault but for the reason that will just give him some damn peace. I hesitate to give him his answer by pushing his hair back. "I forgive you, Harry."

Now, hopefully we can we get on with the sex for tonight.

And when he grins wide, I know that we will.

a/n: OKAY YO, DO YOU WANT ME TO CONTINUE THIS SEX SCENE NEXT CHAP? B/C IF U WANT IT, ILL GIVE IT TO YA.