What that Mouth do? (T'Challa)

Start from the beginning

"T'Challa!"

"Hmm?"

You whine and T'Challa smirks.

"You're not using that mouth for much."

"Can't when you're eating me out."

He chuckles.

"Stay."

You obey as T'Challa grabs a condom and the vanilla scented lube. He returns and you're on your stomach, one leg bent as you wait.

"Missed me?"

"No. Ack!"

T'Challa slaps your ass and you moan.

"You won't miss me after this."

You moan as T'Challa pushes in. He's thick and long. You clutch the comforter as T'Challa gives deep, slow thrusts.

It's torture.

"T'Challa!"

"Yes?"

"More! Please!"

"More what? Use your mouth."

You whine.

"Please! Pound my pussy! Make it yours!"

"You sure you want to give me your pussy?"

You nod and whimper. T'Challa smirks as he goes harder.

You are in heaven: T'Challa is thrusting hard but there's still a gentleness to him. He reaches under you, teasing your clit and you curse. He chuckles as he kisses you as you shake.

"T'Challa..."

"Close?"

You nod and he begins doing deep, slow snaps of his hips. You curse and claw the bed, whining, moaning, and groaning.

You curse and cum, making T'Challa moan. He gives a few more thrusts before giving one more thrust and cums.

T'Challa pulls out, smiling at the sight of you. You are laying on the bed with your legs still hitched. He throws the condom away before getting a rag to clean you up.

You smile before going to the bathroom and then returns. You thank T'Challa for a hoodie and you slip your underwear back on.

"Come."

You straddled T'Challa's lap and smile as your waist is hugged. He presses a sweet kiss to your cheek as you hug his neck before you yawn.

"Go to sleep."

You huff but a squeeze of your butt made you smile and you relaxed in his lap.

T'Challa heats a soft snore and sees you sleeping. He smiles as he pulls the blanket up and covers both of you.
⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️
You wake up before T'Challa and go to make breakfast. T'Challa walks in and kisses your temple.

"Good morning Doctor."

"Good Morning artist."

You smile as he begins to make the coffee that would get both of you through the day.

"Are you in any pain?"

"It hurts a little to sit."

"I'm sorry," he says softly as he rubs your butt and kisses your cheek.

"It's fine," you murmur. "I like dominant you anyway."

"Figures."

"How?"