code018

Trigger Warning; Violence and a bit of depression (?).

Yuri POV.

I walked straight to my room, not bothered to offer Oh Sehun to sat down or offer him a glass of water. I didn't care. The only thing on my mind was how bad I look right now. I must take care of my wound immediately and tried something so the wound would disappear the next day. If Bangtan knew this, I was afraid they would show up. I took my first aid-kid, standing in front of my big mirror and applied some ointment.

"Your room isn't bad."

I looked from the mirror, Sehun was standing at the door frame. He looked around my room once then he entered the room. He glanced at my closet, judging the things on display. Clothes, bags, accessories. If he was observant, he would know that all of my belonging were expensive. He then standing beside me, turning me around and snatched the ointment from my hand. He continued to apply the ointment to my lip and I stood still, letting him.

"It doesn't that hurt, right? You didn't cry." He said.

"Who says someone must cry and let out her tears when she's in pain?" Sehun stopped, he looked into my eyes for a while. He put down the bottle then sat down on the edge of my bed, folding his arms. He narrowed his eyes when he was looking at me. "Why you always judging me?" I asked.

He looked surprised. "Did I look like I was judging you? I'm just trying to figure out about you." He stated.

"If you want to know about me why don't just you ask?"

"If I ask, will you answer honestly?" He challenged and I didn't answer. "You are secretive about yourself, always cautious around me."

I bit my lower lip, Namjoon was right. Oh Sehun was too observant and meticulous about an outsider who entered their inner circle. He stood up, walked closer to me. He touched my chin, lifted it gently. He leaned closer dangerously until our lips were almost touching. "Will you let me see through you?"

"Maybe when you deserve my trust, I'll show you." I whispered I could feel my hands a little bit shaking nervously.

"Trust.." He mumbled as he took a step away. "I see."

Sehun left my room. I looked at my self in the mirror. Was I too obvious in front of his eyes? Did I ruin the job already?

"Yuri," He called me from outside. "Do you have something to eat?"

I walked outside, Sehun was already sitting on the stool at my counter. He looked expectant, smiling innocently at me. If he still trying to figure out about me, I was having a hard time too to understand him. His behavior towards me was different from time to time. Sometimes he was cold, he didn't acknowledge me but later I felt he was care and protective. Was he just playing with me?

I stood across the counter, thinking what he wanted from me. He said he was hungry, complaining where was my kindness last night because I didn't offer anything. I said I wouldn't give him anything because this morning he left without touching the breakfast I made for him.

He laughed, teasing me with his playful smile. "Looks like someone is sulking. Then I'll call delivery, eat with me."

"I'm still full, I ate your share too because I don't like wasting foods." I walked to my refrigerator and took out cold sodas for us.

I grew up in the orphanage where a proper meal was a luxury. I didn't have money so I couldn't buy what I wanted and eat what I like. There were times when they gave us my favorite dish and Yoongi always gave his share for me. I always tried to empty what was on my plate, I was grateful for what I could have now.