code001

Yuri's POV

Yuri's POV.

Namjoon parked his Dark Blue Porche F-Pace across a private club downtown. He leaned back in his seat, relaxing while I grabbed my bag and looked inside. It would have been too risky if I had brought a gun, so I only took my knife along with my hidden knife strap. I pulled up my tight dress, which revealed my smooth pale thighs, and I put my strap on my thighs before fixing my dress again. Then I took out a little plastic zip lock with some white powder inside that would help me with my mission.
I glanced at Namjoon, and he looked at me, concern written on his face.

"What is it, oppa?" I asked.

"You sure you're going to be alright?" He asked me, "I can get Taehyung or Jimin to do this job, you know."

"Why bother them? We're already here," I said, "Besides, Taehyung isn't feeling well, and Jimin is still on his last mission, and this target must be killed tonight."

"Yeah, but you aren't feeling well either," He placed his hand on my forehead, feeling the hotness of my skin, "See?"

"It's just a slight fever; it won't kill me," I pointed out.

"Slight fever, huh?" He said sarcastically, "Right, a 39°C temperature is just a slight fever.."

"Oppa, have you already forgotten your promise?" I looked at him.

His face hardened, and his expression mocked me, "I know, I know, I won't complain or nag you again," he said, "But Yoongi will throw me out his window tomorrow when he finds out I let you go on this mission."
He looked out into the street as I looked at the rearview mirror, trying to fix my red wig.
"I must warn Hobi not to bring you to the beach at midnight again when you aren't feeling well already," he said.

"Hobi just wanted to cheer me up, and I feel so much better because of him," I pointed out.

"So what happened anyways?" He asked, "Is it because of Yoongi again? What did he do this time?"

"He didn't do anything," I sighed, "You know I haven't had the chance to see him or talk to him these past few days since he just locks himself in his room.."

"And why is he so upset and avoiding you?"

"Well- that's because I kinda said something about his last job," I replied.

"Why were you bothering him with that?" He asks, "You know he doesn't like talking much about our job."

"Oppa, it's true that we're assassins and that we kill people," I started, "But it doesn't mean we have to kill the innocent people that have nothing to do with our job," I said, "That's not right, oppa.."

"That boy saw him when he killed that woman, Yuri," Namjoon explained, "Yoongi just took the precaution, he followed the rules," he said, "It's only right to eliminate things that could have gotten him into an even more dangerous situation.."