code025

Yuri POV

Yuri POV.

The rain was falling again when I came to my flat.  Dragging the carrier inside my room, I found the room was still scentless, and unfamiliar and I hated it.   Ignoring all of the soreness and the pounding of my head, I tossed my body to the comfy bed and curled like a cat.. The kidnapping was traumatizing but Sunghak didn't do anything to harm me.  He just put me to sleep and tied me to the chair.  He put me in a closed room and then left me there alone.  I knew EXO would come so I didn't bother wasting my time running away.. I heard Sunghak talking to his friends that EXO would come in an hour and the next thing I recall was Sunghak drugged me again.  When I opened my eyes, Baekhyun was already in front of me.  He agreed to let me go back home and he even kindly reminded me to call him if I need anything.  Now, I was at my place, not my real home but where I belong.  I should be happy, feeling relief that I could walk through EXO's mess, but why did I get this indescribable pain in my chest that wouldn't go away?  I knew the answer but I chose not to acknowledge it.  I was being emotional and left Lay's mansion without a second thought, totally forgetting about my job.  How would I get back there again after this?  Was this a punishment from the almighty for me or what?  Why did I need to stay close to  someone that hurt me the most?

Yes, it was because of Oh Sehun.  My heart ached at his cold face when he was looking at me.  He switched from sweet to cold to sweet and too cold in a second and so smoothly like he has a personality disorder.  I wanted to give up this job, I felt I wouldn't be keeping up with my sanity if I stayed beside him.  I was aware of everything but it didn't feel it was life-threatening until it hit me.  Being Kai's girlfriend and on display that I was close with Exo meant I would be in constant danger.  I would be an easy target for their enemy and Sunghak proved it.  I'm not like Bangtan, they are used to life-threatening experiences and I'm just a baby compared to them.  I never expected myself to excel in everything as they did in their specialty but I need to do better because I'm afraid I would bring Yoongi's name to the dirt.  Yoongi has an awesome reputation in the organization and moreover, I don't want to disappoint him.  That was what made me scared the most.

The bell was ringing.  I was guessing maybe it was Baekhyun but when I opened the door it was Oh Sehun, his hair was wet and his hoodie was drenched because of the rain.  Sehun's face looked serene and I hated it.  He was always playing with me, like he knew how to pull me back, effortlessly, when I just about mustered up all of my strength to push him away.  I let him in then I went to my room, opened the wardrobe, and took out a clean towel.  When I closed it, Sehun was already behind it.  I pushed the towel to his chest and he took it, to only hold it in his hand.

"Why did you leave?" He asked.

"I wanted to. " I took a step back and he followed.

"Let's go back, with me." He said.

"I'm tired," I said weakly. "No, I'm sick of it. I can't stand being in the same house with your brothers. Leave."