code009

Yuri's POV

Yuri's POV.

As he promised me, Jungkook didn't talk to me or get too close to me. I could see the three of them from the corner of my eyes at the cafeteria when I had lunch at break time. Now that I know why everyone was looking at me when I walked passed by made me nervous. I didn't care about the rumors or what they said about me, but I wouldn't say I liked this attention. I sat alone at the usual spot and ate the lunch that Jin made for me. A hand snatched my chopsticks, and the piece of kimbap went to his mouth.

"It's delicious. Did you make it for me?" Kai said.

Kai sat beside me, and Sehun sat in front of me. Why they suddenly talked to me again? I was wrong to think it was over between me and Kai. Right, it was just one day. Just yesterday, they skipped seeing me. I should know it was too good to be true.

"Why are you here? I thought we were over." I said coldly.

"I never say we are over, baby." I wouldn't say I like the smug on his face. "Ah, did you think because I didn't see you yesterday so you thought I abandoned you?" His hand reached the top of my head and ruffled my hair.

"Stop it." I brushed off his hand from my head.

"Let's hang out after school." He ignored me.

"I can't, and I don't want to go with you." I stood up, but Kai grabbed my wrist and pulled me to sit again.

"Behave, Yuri." He said in a warning tone.

I clenched my fist, tried to not to start a fight with him. Kai smiled at me, and he took another piece of kimbap and ate it. I glanced at Sehun, and he was looking at me. His gaze was cold, but seconds later, he looked away. Then I looked at Taehyung. He sat not far from me, watching me, and so did Jungkook, but I didn't see Jimin. He already went from his seat. I let Kai eat all of my lunch since my appetite was gone the moment I saw his face. Afterward, Kai held my hand and led me to walk with him. Eyes were following us, and I could hear the whispers, but Kai looked didn't bother with it at all. We reached my class, and he walked me to my seat. We still had ten minutes before the bell rang, and he wanted to stay. Sehun stood near the window and leaned back like he always did whenever he was in my class while Kai sat beside me and played with my hair gently. He talked to me, but most of it, I ignored him. When the bell rang, Sehun straightened his back and waited for Kai to bid farewell to me.

"I'll come to get you after school, so stay here and wait for me. See you later, baby." Kai said, then he planted a kiss on my right cheek.

I was walking as fast as I could when the bell rang at the gate. I ignored the protest from the kids. I bumped on the way and kept walking. I needed to avoid Kai and Sehun because I promised Namjoon that I wouldn't skip my training again, or he would give me a detention. Just 200 meters left to reach the gate when someone yanked me and turned me around. It was Jonghyun, and Jaemin was behind him.