code014

Yuri POV.

Sehun stood behind me, while his three brothers averted their attention back to the girl. I just noticed there were two of their underlings, standing quietly in the corner. Chanyeol was half-sitting on the Lay's table. Baekhyun was standing beside Kai, playing with a knife in his right hand while his left hand holding his phone.

"Where you hide our money, sweetie?" He asked with a sweet tone.

The girl shook his head weakly. "I don't know about that money, Baek."

"Nayoung-ah, why you are lying? We've been friends for four years now. I know when you are lying." Baekhyun's stare was deathly but he still maintained his sweet tone.

"Baekhyun, I'm not lying." She said.

Baekhyun kneeled in front of her to match their eye level. The edge of the knife he was holding now touch her chin, made a little blood coming from the skin. "We both know, only you and me know where Himchan placed the money for our transaction. Lay-hyung hates traitor, I can't help you if you don't tell me now."

"Baek, I swear I don't steal the money!" She shouted in frustration.

"Why you so stubborn? Do you think you could fool us?" He mocked. "Our chanyeol found something interesting earlier." Baekhyun showed her something from his phone and her eyes getting bigger. "I didn't know you have a connection with Bigstar. Is this still about Jude?"

"Baek, please.." She pleaded desperately but Baekhyun ignored her cry.

"Even though you are my friend but you betray us, I'm afraid I can't persuade Lay-hyung to let you go. Kai got a problem from Himchan because of you but it's a relief that Sehun and Chanyeol could settle things with Himchan quickly." Baekhyun tracing her cheek to her jawline with his knife. "You know very well how my family works."

"I had no choice, Sunghak holds my brother! Please, let me go!" She begged.

"If you told me earlier, I could help you and we wouldn't need to get through a situation like this. But it's too late now. I ask you for the last time, where is the money, Nayoung?" He demanded.

"If I tell you, can you save my brother?" She tried to negotiate.

Baekhyun shrugged his shoulders. "I don't know about that, I can't promise you anything. Listen, you know you won't get anything from this right? You tell me where the money or not, your end will be the same, Nayoung. At least, please help me to fix the mess you are making."

Nayoung tears falling rapidly and Baekhyun waiting for her to say something patiently. She was barely conscious as her eyes threatened to close at any time. Her uneven breathing was the only sound in the room. No one moved, they only focused on her. "Sunghak..he has the money." She whispered.

Kai walked closer to Baekhyun after he took out his car key from his pocket. "I'm going." Baekhyun gave him a nod and when Kai walked towards me, he didn't look at me and just got out from the room. Baekhyun caressed Nayoung's cheek then leaned forward to capture her lips. "Goodbye, Nayoung."

Nayoung's cry begun to get louder as she begged to Baekhyun to release her but Baekhyun gave her cold shoulders. Chanyeol wore a pair of black leather gloves, walking to her. A Glock with a silencer was in his hand. He stood behind her, pointed his gun on her back but he aimed at her heart. He pulled the triggered and without a sound her body fell to the ground, still attached to the chair. Her blood started to flowing and made the grey carpet under her body changed its color. I stumbled backward and Sehun held my arms. I knew he could feel my body was trembling, but he said nothing. Baekhyun commanded his two underlings to clean up the mess then he walked out of the room with Chanyeol. Sehun held my hand and we followed his brother to upstairs, entered another room. It was a huge bedroom with a stunning interior. Baekhyun threw his body to the king-sized bed, covered his eyes with the back of his hand.