code007

Yuri's POV

Yuri's POV.

It was strange for me. When I entered the gate, the kids were staring at me. Almost everyone looked at me when I was walking on the way to my class. I sat down on my chair and took out my books and my pencil case. My classmate was whispering; they were talking about me. I knew. I just had the feeling. But when I looked at them, they quickly turned away their gaze and acted like there was nothing. When I had lunch alone at the cafeteria, everyone was still staring at me. I spotted Jimin at the corner. He played with his fork, just stabbing the tonkatsu in front of him while he was looking at me with a serious gaze. In the other corner, I noticed Jungkook having lunch with two boys while Taehyung wrote something in his book. My phone vibrated, a message from Jimin.

Go home with me after school.

I glanced at him, and he was staring at me.

Okay, I'll wait for you at the coffee shop two blocks from here.

I looked at him, and he nodded, then looked away. I stood up and walked to my classroom. Strange, today I didn't see Kai and Sehun at all. They didn't come to me at all, and I'm not complaining, though. Did Kai break up? That's why he didn't come to me? If that was the case, I'm relieved I won't see them again. When I passed the basketball court, the ball rolled before me, and I stopped. A boy ran towards me to get the ball. He narrowed his eyes when he looked at me, then clapped his hand like he remembered something.

"Ah, you are Min Yuri." He said.

I just looked at him expressionless. I started to walk again, and when I passed him, he touched my butt lightly. I turned around and gave him a death glare. I clenched my fist, trying to calm myself before I lost control and immediately killed him.

"Kai was right. You are cold as ice. See you later, Min Yuri." He said as he ran to the court.

I caught a glimpse of his name on his uniform, Yoo Jaemin. If he mentioned Kai, he must be a sunbae. What did Kai say to him? Ah, I don't care. I walked again to my class. The last subject was literature; it didn't interest me at all. The kids still stole a glance at me sometimes, making me anxious. I kept glancing at the clock. I wanted to go home and seek comfort from Namjoon.

The sound of the bell woke me up from my thoughts. I quickly threw away my belonging inside my bag and was ready to leave the class, but the teacher called me. He wanted me to help him to bring his books and papers to the teacher's lounge. I reluctantly nodded and gathered all the documents and books in my arms. After I finished the errand, I walked to the front gate, but when I passed the third class, someone grabbed my hand. I turned around suppress was Yoo Jaemin. I tried to shake off his hand, but his grip was firm. He was smirking, looking at me with a devious smile.

"What do you want?" I asked.

"Come with me." He dragged me to the sports storeroom. A boy was waiting for us, sitting on the table-another sunbae.