code004

Yuri's

Yuri's .POV.

As soon as I opened my eyes, my head got dizzy. I woke up slowly and rubbed my temple. I took a look around my surrounding, and this wasn't room. I spotted my glasses and wore them. Then I realized something, I wore a big white oversized T-shirt which wasn't mine. Damn it. Did I do it with a stranger? Who? That two boys? But there was someone else. Why couldn't I remember it? I looked around the room, searching for my clothes, but I didn't see it. How could I get out of here?

"Finally, you awake."

I look at the door. Sehun stood there leaning his back and holding a cup of coffee in his right hand. His hair was wet, and he wore a white bathrobe. I held up the blanket, and covered my body from his view.

"Su-sunbae?"

Was it Oh Sehun?

"You seem pretty surprised. Look like you still not fully awake."

"Why I'm here?"

" You don't remember? Hmm."

He entered his room and sat on the couch across the bed. He sipped his coffee and just stared at me.

"Where're my clothes? Am I wearing your shirt? Did you.." I trailed off.

I gulped as I was nervous about continuing my words. I'm afraid of the answer. If I did it with him, I'm sure my school life would never return to quiet again. I looked at his smug face.

"I sent your clothes to the laundry service. It smells like shit. I don't want whiskey smell all over my bedsheet." He stated.

"Then you.."

"Yeah, I was the one who changed your clothes."

I was frozen and looked at him with my eyes widened. I felt my cheeks redden, and he just chuckled.

"Did you really think we had sex? Ya, it's not my first time to see a girl naked, and I don't just fuck anyone. You aren't that attractive to me." He deadpanned.

It's not like it's my first time to get naked in front of a boy, but I do it when I'm on a mission, and he's a stranger. The problem is I'll always see Oh Sehun as long we are in the same school. It will be awkward and.. School..? Wait..

"Sunbae, give my clothes back. I'll be late for school!"

"Why are you so noisy? We are already late. Just get a shower. You smell..bad."

Sehun walked to his wardrobe and took out a clean towel and shirt. He threw it to the bed, and without words, he walked out of the room. I grabbed my phone and planned to call Namjoon, but it was dead, and so did I when I got home later.

After showering, I walked out of his bedroom and looked around to find him. He was in his kitchen enjoying his toast. He averted his gaze from his phone when he heard my footsteps. He looked at me from head to toe for a while, then his eye back to his phone.