code011

Namjoon POV.

My mind was occupied with the new job for our new maknae since last night. I still thinking how I would tell this to Yoongi and Yuri. Should I wait for Yoongi come back and tell them altogether or should I just deliver the job to Yuri first? I didn't really worried about Yuri's reaction but I worried about Yoongi. I promised him that I would help him to take care of Yuri, I wouldn't let her get hurt and get into trouble. Then how could I keep my promise right now? I felt bad something bad about this. I just received a call from Grey that he sent another document about the new job, this was one more bad news. If I got few files piled up about this, meant this was a big scale job.

"Joon-ah."

Jin was at my door frame with a lady behind him which I recognized as Black's secretary, her name was Nana. Jin let her in and she took a seat in front of me. She took out a black folder from her bag and pushed it to me.

"Black-nim already took care of everything, you only need to make sure everything will proceed as Black-nim wish." She said then she gave me a simple smile.

"I'll try." I said as I read the first page.

"Black-nim wishes to meet Lolly tomorrow at his office, I don't know Lolly personally so I hope you kindly tell her."

"Yeah, I'll tell her when she comes back from school." I replied without looking at her.

"Joon-ah." She called my real name softly.

I looked up to see her face. "Yeah, noona?"

"Are you still angry with me?" She asked. "You don't answer my call and avoiding me at the company."

"I just busy lately." I replied shortly.

"I'm sorry." She apologized. "I know it isn't easy to forget and forgive but I'm really sorry, Joon."

"I already forget about that," I lied. "Besides it's for the job. I understand, I don't mind. No need to feel sorry, Noona."

She gave me a sad smile, made me felt bad for her. "Alright, you must be busy preparing for Lolly. I'll go now." She said as she stood up and I just looked at her from my seat. "And RM, just reminding you. Black-nim have the full authority regarding Lolly's job, so you don't have the authority to make any decisions. All you have to do is watching her."

"What? But I'm her leader. Even though Black-nim gave me the plan and I'll run as he wishes but on the field, there will always unexpected variables, and I can't make a decision if something happens to Lolly?"

"Unfortunately, no. Black-nim will directly supervise Lolly. That's why he wishes to see her tomorrow." She bid farewell and left me alone in my room.

This was bad. I tossed the folder in my hand to the table. Yoongi would come back in two days, I still had time to work the things. I better check out the new place and double checked her altered background. I opened the folder and there were three bundles. I took the first, it was about her profiles. Not many changes though, it just her family background that stated she was the only child and made up story about her new life she needs to study. I read the second, it was a file for her new place. Was it necessary? I moved onto the third. This sheet rather thick, it was information all she needs about EXO. Then there was a brown envelope with my code name on it. Hesitantly, I opened the envelope. There were just a few photos. No, not just. All of it was Yuri's and two boys. I recognised one of them was Oh Sehun.

Hoseok POV.

Yuri looked anxious when Kai introduced himself as her boyfriend earlier. On the car, Yuri didn't talk about. I wanted to ask her about her story about Kai and Oh Sehun but she might be uncomfortable so I didn't say a word. If she didn't tell anyone at home that she has a boyfriend, maybe she didn't want anyone knows. But I doubted the maknae line didn't know about this, they were in the same school. But once again, it was Yuri personal's life. She could do anything she wanted to do. I didn't mind if she has a boyfriend but what bothered me was her boy was Oh Sehun's brother. It might be difficult for her to work on her new job if the situation like this.