code000

My name is Min Yuri, Min Yoongi's little sister, Codename: Lolly

Namjoon thinks it's cute because Yoongi's codename is Suga, so it's like Sugar and Lollypop. What does he think that we live in the Candy Shops?
I'm 16, the same age as Jungkook, but he's just a few months older. He insists that I call him oppa, or he'll throw me hard on the ground, literally, when we are training.

I'm pretty much like Yoongi, but I have a bit of a brighter personality. We have pale skin, a petite body, and black hair, but Yoongi recently dyed his hair two weeks ago to blond. And I must admit, Yoongi is a hot badass. What makes us a bit different from each other is our eyes. Yoongi has a darker brown, while I have a hazel brown color. Jin always reminds me to wear my black contact lenses because he says my eyes draw too much attention and it will affect the result of my mission. So, I agree with him and wear them. I don't want to fail my mission just because people are interested in my eyes. The less contact I make with civilians, the better for me.

At night I have my missions; by day, I'm just a nerd at school, an outcast. I chose this coverup because it's much easier for me. I don't particularly appreciate when people get too close to me because if we grow closer, they will get curious about me and start asking questions, and I'd have to lie. I hate lying. It isn't enjoyable.
Jimin, Taehyung, and Jungkook. We are enrolled at the same school, but we have never seen together. Jimin and Taehyung are sunbaes. We are just strangers and choose our own disguise.

Min Yoongi, 20. Codename : Suga.

My one and only older brother. He might come off as lazy and lethargic, but he's pretty athletic and is much faster than me on the field when doing missions. He has good reflexes and excellent judgment. It's somewhat unfair, being he doesn't like moving.

He prefers to stay at our hideout rather than go to college like Jin. He's short-tempered. I don't know why he's always angry these past few months, and the others keep bugging me to find out why he is like that. They keep saying to try to make him bearable. I'm smart enough not to pester Yoongi with a childish question, unlike the others; when I repeated the question for the second time and get no answers from him, then that's it, he doesn't want to talk about it, and I respect that because Yoongi never pushes me to the edge when he wants to know about something, but I don't want to talk about it. He'll just be waiting for me to speak to him first and will give me the time I need.

Yoongi never really treats me like a sister in the usual way. By 'normal,' I mean picking me up at school, nagging about boys, or taking me outside for a brother-sister date. Instead, when I have a mission, he always double-checks it for me quietly and ensures that I'll make it safely. He would usually clean my guns and knives when I was asleep or spit harsh words when I was down to annoy me so I'll 'feel better'. In his language, that's how he shows his love for me.

Kim Seokjin, 21. Codename : Prince.

Too handsome to be an assassin. He goes to college and majors in film as his getaway from our silent yet deadly world. Oppa is gentle, humble, and has a motherly instinct once he removes his assassin mask.
He has excellent medical skills, so if one of us were to be injured, he would treat us so we won't have to go to the hospital. But if he can't handle it himself, and if we are badly injured, he'll kidnap the actual doctor to help him. He can actually cook, it's his hobby to fill our stomachs with delicious food he makes. It will make him sad if we get skinny by his standards.