code008

Namjoon's POV

Namjoon's POV.

After I saw Hobi's car disappear from our front yard, I went to our backyard, where Yoongi and Taehyung were waiting for me. Yoongi was dozing off in the passenger seat of Taehyung's car while Taehyung just came out from the warehouse with his drag bag over his left shoulder. He put it down in his trunk and closed it.

"Tae, let's go now," I said.

Taehyung nodded and took the driver's seat, and I took the backseat. The sound of a closed door woke Yoongi, and he groaned in annoyance.

Taehyung looked at him, amused. "Hyung, how can you fall asleep when we will do a dangerous mission?"

Yoongi answered without opening his eyes and moved his body to seek the comfy spot. "What are you nervous about? Aren't you often do this kind of mission? It's Namjoon who you should worry about, not me."

"Yeah, but we are about to kill the entire gang! My mission is to kill one or two, not massacre the entire gang!" Taehyung stated.

"If you follow Namjoon's instruction, you'll be fine. Namjoon and I planned this together; nothing will happen." Yoongi said lazily.

Taehyung looked at him in disbelief. "But I'm worried about you. You'll enter their lair alone."

Yoongi opened his eyes and looked at Taehyung. He stretched out his arm and patted Taehyung's head lightly. He smiled softly at him. "Listen, kid, you know me well, right? Promise I'll come out alive."

Taehyung nodded and turned on the engine while Yoongi continued his sleep. Taehyung drove at an average speed, and I double-checked our plan. Our mission tonight was..no. I would say it was Yoongi's personal mission to eliminate a man called South Dog. He's the leader of a gang specializing in prostitution. Yoongi came tonight to kill him. Why? Because that man was linked in the case of the death of Yoongi and Yuri's parents. Yoongi never missed a day to gather information about their parent's murder case.

Yoongi started this when he left the orphanage and left Yuri behind three years ago. He wandered around Seoul alone and entered the darkness alone in the underground world. He had one clue in his head to lead him on his journey, a man with a dragon tattoo on his left arm. He asked every gang member he met on the street carefully where he could find him, and his determination showed the fruit. The man was a member of a gang. Yoongi spied on him for two weeks to find out his weakness, which was a woman. So, one night, Yoongi set up a trap for him at a doll house which the man often went to satisfy his dirty deed. Yoongi paid the woman to drug his drink, and when he couldn't move, Yoongi charged in. He tortured the man to explain why he had to murder his parents. At first, the man laughed at h, but Yoongi wasn't playing around. He sliced the man's arm skin deep and slowly. Yoongi's tortured session went more sadistic as time passed by until the man gave up and muttered another name.

Yoongi went after the other man, but it was endless. All of the men he met always said the other name. Yoongi was running in a circle; he never got to know who was the case. Yoongi murdered all of them, and his activity reached the other gangs around Seoul. Of course, they didn't know about him. The rumors just said a mad boy went insane and murdered all man he met. The leaders were worried that this boy was a cop or a dog from the rival gang to ruin their business. The leaders sent their underlings to kill him, but they always returned in front of their hideout in a black body bag.