code002

Yuri's POV

Yuri's POV.

I woke up and felt a hand on my waist. I opened my eyes and looked beside me. Of course... Kim Taehyung. He hugged me in his sleep like I was his teddy bear. My head was a bit hurt because of the hangover. I pushed aside his hand carefully, so I didn't wake him. I got out of his room and closed his door quietly. My eyes widened as I saw Jimin when I turned my body.

"Yuri! You slept with Taehyung?"

I rolled my eyes and walked to my room. Jimin followed me and closed the door behind me. He yanked me back and turned around my body.

"Hobi said you were drunk last night. I thought you went outside again after getting home but slept in Taehyung's room. Don't you know that I'm worried? You didn't answer the phone.." He nagged.

"Because I heard you and Jungkook were in my room, and I knew what you wanted. It's about Kai, right? I don't feel like explaining it to you right now. I'm tired, oppa.."

"How can it happen? Why are you 'dating', Kai?"

"Oppa, can we talk about it later? My head is a bit dizzy because of the hangover.."

He let out a sigh. He left my room, and I went to the bathroom. I took a hot shower to wake me. When I went downstairs, the oppas were already there, all of them except Yoongi.

"Yuri, I'll pick you up again after school.." Hobi said while I took a seat between Jimin and Taehyung as usual.

"Why?"

"We have to go somewhere.."

"Okay.."

I glanced at Namjoon; he wasn't looking at me once. This situation made me uncomfortable. When Namjoon left the table, I followed behind, entered his room, and closed the door. Namjoon raised his eyebrow, questioning my presence in his room. But then he walked to his desk and opened a folder, and read the files inside.

"Hobi already gave me the reports regarding your mission last night. And I already sent it to the HQ. So why are you here?" He said.

"Of course, Hobi-oppa would take care of everything since it was his mission, and I just tagged along.."

"Why are you here?" He said as he flipped the pages of files in his hand.

"Oppa.." I called him softly.

"Hm?"

"Why are you still angry? Why are you avoiding me?" I asked carefully.

"I'm not, Yuri. But I do want something from you." He closed the folder and looked straight at me. "When Yoongi comes back, please, don't bother him. The house is in tension whenever Yoongi shows up in the corner. It's uncomfortable for everyone. So don't piss him anymore.."

"Can I ask you something, oppa?"

He nodded.

"What really happened on that day?"