code016

Yuri POV.

When I woke up, it was already night. My room was dark, the source of lights was from outside. I realized I still wearing Sehun's hoodie, it still had his scent even though it was faint. I wanted to just continue laying around on my bed but my growling stomach forced me to go down. Dinner was already over because Jungkook was busy cleaning the dishes in the sink when I entered the kitchen. He glanced at me once before rinse the last plate. He told me that my dinner was on top of the counter, if I wanted to eat he said. He didn't ask me about last night but when he passed me, he sniffed at my shoulder.

"Did you like his perfume?" He teased. Sure, Jungkook's nose was sensitive, and he knew Bangtan's scent. I frowned at him. "When will you move out?" He asked.

I shrugged my shoulders. The idea of moving out from Bangtan's home and living alone made me scared. "I don't know, maybe in two days? Namjoon said the apartment still need time, they still fixing something."

He nodded then left the room. I didn't want to eat so I made a warm chamomile tea instead. I heard someone opened the front door, seconds later Namjoon appeared with Taehyung behind him. They were wearing all black clothes, I guess they came back from a job. Namjoon gave me a light smile then went to took cold drinks from the refrigerator and gave Taehyung a can of his favorite coke. Taehyung was all smiley and hugged me tightly.

"Yurii~~" He said as he shook our bodies right and left.

"Oppa, I'll get dizzy." I whined.

He ruffled my hair and I pouted at him. He laughed at me then he took out a little black box with red ribbon from his bag and placed it on the table in front of me. I looked at him suspiciously but he just smiled. I opened the box, there was a shining silver bracelet inside. The design was simple but beautiful, there were hanging a little lollypop, a sugar cube shape, and a letter V as the pendants.

"Why you suddenly give me a jewelry out of nowhere?" I asked.

"Nothing, I just want to give it to you."

"Why a lollypop and a sugar cube? Me and Yoongi?"

"Yeah. You will be away from the house for awhile so I just want you to cheer you up."

"Then what was with this letter V?"

"So you won't forget about me, sweetheart." He grinned.

I slapped his arm playfully and he laughed again. "So, this is like a goodbye gift for me?"

"No." He shook his head gently and his eyes softened. "I give it to you as a lucky charm. My codename is V, stand for Victory. You will be doing a great job, I believe you, Yuri. So, don't be afraid. You have seven great and handsome brothers here, even if you are in a danger, Bangtan will always find you and back you up."

This was my first time to hear Kim Taehyung spoke wisely, I only stared at him for a while until he poked my cheek and asked me if I was alright. We talked about random things as I accompany him while he was eating his dinner until midnight. I laid down on the sofa in the living room, changing the channel mindlessly because I couldn't sleep. I knew I would be sleepy at the school tomorrow, however even though my body still felt tired and my eyes getting irritated but I just couldn't fall asleep. Probably Namjoon heard the TV was still on and he got out from his room. He let out a sigh when he knew it was me and told me to go to sleep. I got up from the sofa but instead of go to my room, I entered Namjoon's room. Namjoon didn't complain when I climbed up his bed, curled up beside him who has his laptop in his lap. He was typing fast, looked like he was chasing the time.