code010

Yuri's POV

Yuri's POV.

When I came home, I heard Namjoon, Hobi, and Jin talking in the dining room. I didn't mean to avoid them, but I felt terrible for Hobi. I heard Namjoon talking about it, and my guilty rose.

"Grey-nim should give me the folder, and I have the authority to assign my members to the jobs. How could he assign you? You don't have the experience to handle gang's stuff." Namjoon said he sounded pretty upset.

"Never mind, Joon, forget it." Hobi calmly responded. "I didn't get hurt."

"But your car is pretty damaged," Jin remarked. "The situation must be worst than what you had explained to us."

"I'll send it to the garage, or I'll just buy a new one," Hobi said.

Namjoon sucked his teeth in annoyance. "You should reject him."

Hobi laughed lightly. "How could I reject him? He's one of the major superiors, Joon. Can we drop the topic once and for all?"

"Fine," Namjoon muttered.

I climbed the stair quietly. I went to my room, but soon Jimin closed my door, which made me surprise with his sudden appearance. I walked to my mirror to remove my lenses and tied my hair into a messy bun. Jimin took a seat at the edge of my bed, observing me.

"What is it, Jimin-oppa?" I asked.

"Did you tag along with Hobi last night?" He asked, straight to the point.

His question caught me off guard. Didn't he not at home last night? Then how could he know?

"Yeah," I answered honestly. There was no point to lie at him anyway.

"Why you went with him? Did you forget the last time you tagged along at Tae's job?" He said in a low tone.

"Oppa, I just-.. Fine, I was wrong. I'm sorry, ok?"

"Hobi said he fought with one of his brothers. Who was it? Did you meet his brother too?" He interrogated me.

"Bro-brother? Do you mean Sehun is his brother?" I asked back.

Jimin didn't answer me. He had an unreadable expression on his face. He stood up and then left my room just like that. Confused, I stood at my spot for a while. I already thought about it this morning. I thought Sehun just knew Lay, to the thought that he was his brother..it meant, was Sehun a gang member too? I couldn't believe it. But the fact that he was the one who shot me back then and the way he caught me then shooting at us, it must be true. Oh Sehun was a gang member.

Tonight, Kai wanted me to go to the XLVII club with him. I failed to convince him to count me out. I couldn't think of any strong excuse. Before dinner, I went to Namjoon's room and told him I wanted to go out. I lied that I had a group project with my classmate and, most likely, I would come home late. Namjoon didn't give me his permission, but he stared, judging me for a while, studying my expression and body language, whether I lied to him or not.