code027

Namjoon's POV

Namjoon's POV.

Hoseok opened my door here in the morning because of Yuri. I thought something had happened to her again, but it was good news. Yuri found the documents, but the problem was she couldn't open the safe by herself.
So, after breakfast, I told Hoseok and Taehyung to come to my room. I sent a mail to Black earlier, I suggested sending my members to help Yuri, and he agreed. When I told them about it, Hoseok and Taehyung looked relieved. Hoseok told me he already searches for the safe, and he was sure he could crack it quickly without a problem. As for Taehyung, as usual, he would assist them. I received pieces of information from the assets as well that next Saturday, Baekhyun would go to Sunghak's base to end that group. I already planned a perfect plan for this, and I felt good. But something was bothering me, so after Hoseok left my room, I told Taehyung to stay behind and close the door.

Without beating around the bush, I asked him about Yoongi. "Where's Yoongi now? What's he up to these days?"

He shook his head. "I don't know."

I stared at him, not believing his words. Taehyung is fond of Yoongi, and he looks up to Yoongi since Yoongi is his life savior. Whenever or whatever Yoongi does, even if Taehyung knows, Yonngi doesn't want anyone to know without thinking he will be on Yoongi's side. So, I doubted him. Yoongi didn't stay at home these days. Even when I called him to say he had received a job, he told me to send the details through email.

"Find him."

"Okay." He said reluctantly as he scratched the back of his head.

The apartment was lifeless, with no scent of humans at all. It was still like the first time I came here; I didn't like this place. I sat down on the sofa in the living room, letting Hoseok grab beers from the kitchen, and Taehyung was preparing the laptop and the projector. He closed the curtains, and the room got darkened. I turned on the computer, connecting it to the projector. I got the blueprint of Lay's mansion from Black's secretary, and I didn't question where she got that. The company has assets anywhere and everywhere.
The assets that we called the spies, the informants that are the sources of information and data for the company, the missions. The company planted them anywhere; companies, government, police departments, the navy, and hospitals. And they could be anyone. Doctors, prosecutors, police, governors, anyone. They gathered anything, any data, and info about a job and sent it to the company. Of course, we didn't know the asset's identities; it was being kept secret.
When Hoseok opened the door, I saw Oh Sehun was the one who drove Yuri here. He didn't notice Taehyung or me as his eyes were fixated on Yuri. Hoseok just closed the door in front of his face rudely. When Yuri got kidnapped by Sunghak, I got a good punch in the face from Yoongi, and Hoseok was nagging me, protesting for three days straight, but I was powerless. I couldn't do anything about it. When Yuri spotted me, she looked mad, and I had already expected it. I ignored all of her calls when she needed me, and I sent Jungkook to give her a warning. Once again, it wasn't like I wanted to do it, but I just did that as a leader of Bangtan. I didn't have a choice.