code003

Yuri's POV

Yuri's POV.

I got down from the bus and walked to the school. Walking past the parking lot, I saw Kai lean on his car, and Sehun was beside him. He straightened his back when he spotted me and walked to me. I stopped my step.

What he wants to do this time..

"Why you didn't come last night? Prepare yourself for today, Yuri.." He said as he caressed my cheek.

Damn.. I forgot about him last night..

He intertwined his fingers with mine and pulled me to walk with him, but I resisted in my spot. He looked at me smiling, but he spat the threat.

"You don't want to walk with me? Or should I carry you inside?" He whispered.

I let him drag me, and Sehun followed us from behind. There were just a few kids in my class that had already come. I could hear their gasp when Kai and Sehun walked me until I reached my seat.

Should they do this?

"Why do you do this? I hate when people stare at me." I whispered.

"I know, that's why I do it. This is your punishment."

Sehun was leaning on the window, and he smirked at me. He brushed his smooth hair and enjoyed his friend who bullied me.

"Why you didn't come? Testing my patience?" Kai said while tugging a strained hair behind my ear.

"No."

"You are interesting, Yuri."

"But I'm not interested in you."

"That's why you are perfect." He whispered.

"Ne?"

Kai smiled softly..or did I see it wrong? It was just a split second then he turned his face to look at Sehun.

"Tonight, you must come with us. Our classmate invites us to her birthday party." Sehun said.

"Sunbae, I can't. I have-"

But Kai leaned forward and pecked my lips. I flinched and stole a glance at my surrounding. The others looked surprised and started whispering.

"See you tonight, sweety," Kai said loudly enough for the others to hear.

I clenched my fist and glared at him. Kai straightened his back, and Sehun walked to me. He patted my head and gave me his evil smile.

"See you later, kid."

I hit his hand off my head lightly, but he didn't mind it. Kai had already stopped at the door frame, and the girls in my class were fangirling over him.

"Look at that, Yuri. Kai sure is popular, and with one bad word from him, his fan girls can run to murder you. So, behave." Sehun said with a proud smile on his face.