Ebb of the Night (Chapter 6)

6.

Zach and Kyle returned just as Doyle walked out of his room buttoning the last of the buttons on his shirt. He was dressed casually, a blue button up with the cuffs rolled and it tucked into his comfortable khaki slacks.

"Looking nice, where are you going?" Kyle prompted as he pulled a water from the refrigerator. Zach cut his gaze from his twin to his cousin as a grin played on his lips. "YOU FOUND HER?" Kyle suddenly shrieked causing them both Zach and Doyle to scrunch their faces up at the shrill sound of his voice.

"Jesus, Kyle. Care to share the grand news with the entire hotel?" Doyle's voice was dripped with aggravation.

"Your not happy?" Zach asked while taking a seat on the couch, Doyle was practically a brother to them so he knew when something was up with him.

"It's not that I'm not happy, it just seems useless." Stopping to glance down at his watch he looked back up at Zach. "I don't have time to talk about it. I have to go meet Andy. I'll see you guys later."

Shrugging off their comments, Doyle left his room in a rush. The comments from the conversation he had earlier with his father still played in his mind. He had to choose if he wanted to have her by his side or let her live her life. No one could make that choice for him, even though the thought caused his wolf to growl at him. Doyle knew that his primal side couldn't reason like he could as a human, his wolf only wanted to claim her and mate her. Andy's feelings and thoughts about the situation were of no consequence to it. 'Ugh, why does life have to be so damn complicated!' Doyle thought to himself as he finally crossed the street to enter Andy's hotel.

His eyes immediately found her sitting on a couch in the lobby, she was wearing a black halter top dress that was cut at an angle around mid calf on one side and to mid thigh on the other. Her honey brown hair was pulled into a tight bun, slightly off to the side and decorated with a rather large red flower.

"You look beautiful."

Andy's cheeks turned rosy as she smiled, "Thank you. You look quite handsome yourself."

"I always aim to please." Doyle chuckled as he held his arm out for her to take. "Ready?"

"Certainly."

Outside Doyle hailed a cab allowing Andy to slide in before him, after instructing the cab driver of the address he leaned back and soaked up the vision that was Andy. A peaceful look came over her face as she sat back in the seat. Her lips were puckered as she seemed deep in thought. "Excited?" Doyle's sudden outburst caused her to jump as she turned to look at him.

"Kinda, I haven't properly danced in a while. I still go out clubbing and like this morning I was dancing with Izzy at the pool party but not proper dancing. The kind that I'd love to get lost in." Her smile was simple as her love for dance was evident in her voice.

The cab stopped outside of a restaurant, slipping out the same side they got in Doyle clasped his hand with her's and led the way inside. "I asked the people at the front desk the best place to go salsa dancing, and this seems to be it. You do know how to salsa right?"

"Yes, I know ballroom, ballet, and some free form." Andy giggled as she stepped through the open door held by her date, the smells of authentic local dishes filled her nostrils as the warm sultry music sparked her heart instantly causing her hips to sway with the beat.

"Want to dance now or order?" Doyle watched as her eyes twinkled at the sight of a full dance floor where bodies were moving seductively to the music.

"I guess lets order then dance. Do you know how to dance?"

"I told you I have two sisters, my twin, Ash decided when we were younger that she wanted to learn how to dance like they were in some movie she was watching so she looked up videos on the internet. Needless to say I was the male counter part in that lesson. So yes I have the general idea of how to dance." Doyle chuckled as he remember him and Ashling twirling around her room bumping into furniture and toppling over into the floor in fits of laughter.