Game of death

First, I will tell you what I know.It is up to you to believe or not.One thousand people in each country are summoned in a arena of death every month, it contains different platforms.There can be desert,winter,forest and everything else, the platforms are not in real world so you can't escape.First there are 20 different platforms and in each of them 50 people fight till death and only 10 in each of the platform survives.Later 200 are left and again they are separated into groups.This time there are 10 platforms and in each of them 20 people fight and only 6 can survive in 1 platform.4 people are brought back who fighting skills were amazing but died too soon.So 64 people left.Now the fight will be 1 vs 1.If you want to get into finals you must win 5 death matches. The winner of the tournament gets a wish to be granted.If your wish is to destroy the tournament or anything that is bad for this game,you will be killed.So there are no way of escaping of this hell.People who started streaks and was against it were killed.Everything is up to the man above.No one knows who is the master of this thing but people call him Deathghoul.No point in trying to escape his game because if you do,you die.People never saw his face but every month he speaks before the "game of death".Every time he says "This is a must,there are too much people in this world" and so on.Women stop giving birth, because they know their children in a future, then they grow up and reach age of 18 must fight till death.Plus if populiation stops increasing Deathghoul might stop this game.

To be summoned you must be from 18 to 50 years old,no matter if you are a girl or a boy,sick or blind.So that is all I know.My name is Argus and I'm 17 years old, in a week I will be 18.It means I will be allowed to get summoned to fight in a game of death.I am skinny, don't have muscles or strong body.I would die in a couple of seconds even so I'm so scared of death and everything.I have a girlfriend, her name is Angel and shes 17.If I was summoned to fight I would try to do anything to win and get my wish granted.That's my only mission now.But I can't imagine myself killing someone, I'm scared of blood and other stuff.I know Angel from my childhood,together we had so much fun and adventures.Her parents died in a game of death when she was 2 years old so she grew up with her aunt.I was like a brother to her and always would cheer her up.She lives 2 minutes walk from here so it's not hard for me to meet her.First time I met her near my house.She was slowly walking and crying.I asked whats wrong and asked her to join me and play some games outside.Thats how we became friends and even now we are together.Also I have my best friend - Dan.He's very strong and scared of nothing.He once said that he's waiting to be summoned because he aint scared and wants to fight.I can't imagine if I had to fight Dan.I could not hurt anyone,especially my best friend.That would be devastating.People who win and get their wishes granted are not the same as they were before.They can't live the same life.Everyday thinking how much people you killed.Of course there are Criminals and if they have to parcitipate in a tournament it's only a pleasure for them.They can kill as much as they want and don't get punished.What is their wish everyone should know,get out of prison.But in the game of death even the strongest fall,not only phisical strenght is required but also psichological.One thing I'm scared of all the time is that my father is 50 years old and can be summoned to fight.