Classroom

You're at school...

"I don't know if we should be in here, Demi," you say, looking to your girlfriend.
"And why's that?"
"We could get caught," you point out. You're in an empty classroom that's barely ever used. The two of you both have ten minutes before lunch–and you can afford to be late for that.
"Don't you want to spend a little time with me?" she asks, smirking slightly. It's so blatant that "spending time" is not what she has in mind, but you can't say you really care.
"If we get caught, we're going to be in deep shit," you say, and she decides that that's her cue to put her hands on your hips. The smell of her perfume is intoxicating. "The fuck are you doing?" you demand, and she just smirks at you as she moves closer.
"Come on. Nobody's here to stop us."
She leans in, and you can feel her lips brush yours.
"We could make out on the desk," she murmurs, sending a shiver down your spine.
"That sounds..." you start, but she closes the gap between you. Your arms move around her neck almost automatically, and your lips crash together.
Her hands move behind you, grabbing your ass as she pushes you back toward the desk. A part of you wants to stop because you feel like you're going to get caught; another part of you loves this.
She leans forward, and you wrap one leg around her before balancing on the desk and wrapping the other around her, too. She falls over you, your lips never parting. Your heart races as she lets her lips trail down your jawline and neck.
Your heart beats rapidly in your chest, and you dig your nails into her back as she bites your neck lightly. A small moan slips through your lips as you turn your head, allowing her better access. She sucks on your neck gently, and you can feel the soft pressure. You bite your lip as she pulls away and trails her lips up your neck once more.
Her lips meet yours again, and you tangle your hands in her soft hair, pulling her even closer. You love the feeling of her soft locks under your fingertips.
Her body feels hot against yours; it's amazing. She moves a hand between the two of you, and you feel her start to unbutton your white blouse. Your heart beats faster as her hand slips under your shirt to touch your breast.
She smirks against your lips as you stifle a moan.
That's when you hear a noise. Demi jerks away from you, and you look toward the door. You can see a shadow outside, and you nearly throw Demi off you. You try to stand up, but you basically crumple to the ground.
"Fuck," you hiss, and Demi yanks you to your feet.
The two of you rush to find a place to hide, but there's nowhere to go.
The door opens, and your heart just about stops.
"There you are!"
Your heart starts beating once more.
"God, it's just you," you say in relief as Sara walks into the room.
"Good to see you too, bitch," she replies, making you laugh slightly. You button up your blouse once more, feeling relieved that a teacher didn't catch the two of you in here.
"The teachers are going to start looking for you if you don't hurry up," Sara tells you. You look to Demi, who looks pretty happy. "And cover that hickey," she adds, pointing to your neck.
You groan as you fix your collar, but Demi comes over to you.
"I like it. Everyone can see that you're mine."
"Don't get all gay and sappy on me now," Sara says, making a face.
"We can't help the gay," you reply, pecking Demi on the lips. She takes your hand, and the three of you walk out of the room.
You weren't caught, luckily, and at home, you were able to finish what you started with her in that classroom.

A/N
Update!!! Okay so!! I'm working on several things at once
This was partially stolen from another thing I'm writing now whoops
Anyway I may not update as soon because I wanna work on Only Seventeen and other stories, but we'll see!!