Galaxy

You're at home with your girlfriend, Demi...

"What's wrong?" Demi asks the moment she walks into your room.
"I just don't feel so good," you admit, and Demi comes to sit beside you on the bed.
"Mentally or physically?" she asks, putting an arm around you. You wrap your arms around her waist and bury your face in her shoulder.
"Both," you respond.
"Are you sick? Lift your head," she tells you, and you do. She touches your forehead with the back of her hand before furrowing her brow. "I don't think you have a fever."
"I just feel really lethargic," you tell her, and she nods.
"Bad mood, too?"
"Mhmm."
"How about we go outside and sit the sun for a while?" she suggests, and you shrug.
She helps you off the bed, and the two of you go downstairs. Demi grabs a blanket before heading outside. She spreads it out on the ground, and the two of you sit down.
You lean back on your hands as you soak up the warm sun. You're starting to feel better already.
"You're probably tired from working so much," Demi tells you, and you look to her.
"Yeah."
"Do you want something to drink?" she asks, and you nod.
"That'd be nice. Thanks."
She goes inside, and after a few minutes, she returns with two glasses of lemonade.
"Here you go," she says, handing you a glass.
"Thanks,' you reply, taking a sip. She pulls something out of her back pocket before sitting down. "What's that?"
"I was going give this to you some other time, but I feel like now would be good," she says, handing you the piece of paper.
You put down your glass before taking the folded paper from her hand.
"I wrote it when we first starting dating, and I found it the other day."
You raise an eyebrow as you meet her eyes. She smiles slightly. You unfold it before starting to read.

There's this girl. She's everything to me. We've been going out for a while, but fuck. She's amazing. I love her. I'm so in love with her.
I'm so in love with her that nothing else matters. I just want to be with her every second of every day. When we're apart, it's agonizing. I just want to be with her.
She is brighter than the sun and more beautiful than the moon. She shines brighter than every star in the galaxy, and I can't believe she's all mine.

"Demi, this is so sweet," you say, looking to her. She smiles slightly.
"I still feel the same. Maybe even more," she replies, making you smile.
You're so lucky.
"Fuck, I love you so much," you say, leaning in and pressing your lips to hers. She puts her hand on your face, and you tangle your hand in her hair. Pulling her closer, you smile against her lips.
"I'm so in love with you," you mumble, and she giggles lightly.
Suddenly, you feel a whole lot better.

A/N
imagine this
wow