ᴄʀᴏɴᴄʜ ᴄʀᴏɴᴄʜ 9.0

I'm feeling like the ʀɴʜ ʀɴʜ 9.0 is long overdue

You're at home with your girlfriend, Demi...

"Witchy switchy!" she calls, and you poke your head through the hole in the wall.
"Yesh?" you ask, and she throws a potato chip at you.
"Catch!"
You catch the chip in your mouth. ᴄʀᴏɴᴄʜ ᴄʀᴏɴᴄʜ.
"I have to wash my pants," she says, standing up and cramming some chips in her mouth. ᴄʀᴏɴᴄʜ ᴄʀᴏɴᴄʜ.
"What?" you ask, but that's when Fredrico Breeko, the dick glasses man, enters the room.
"Pay attention to me!" he says, and Ketnipz waddles into the room. He slaps Fredrico Breeko's ass, making him shriek. "Gosh dern it, Kevin!" he yells, and Ketnipz snickers.
"Take break. Eat cake," he says, throwing a cake at Fredrico Breeko.
He ducks, and the cake hits Demi in the face. You climb through the wall and go over to her.
"Are you okay?" you ask, and she looks at you.
"I need to wash my pants." She nods before leaving the room, her face covered in cake. Ketnipz waddles after her, and Fredrico Breeko yells his battle cry.
"Get your pink ass back here, Kevin!"
"His name is Ketnipz," you snap, and the dick glasses man looks to you. "And why the fuck are you in our house again?"
"I live in the attic, didn't you know, Martha?"
You cross your arms and punch him with your foot.
"Martha!" he yells, running away. You throw shoes at him as you chase him.
"My pants!" Demi screams as her pants start running down the stairs. She chases them, and Ketnipz runs after her, doing his battle cry of: "Take break. Eat cake."
A shoe hits Fredrico Breeko's head, and he falls to the ground.
"Cheese noises!" he wails.
I enter your story as my associate, Almondtits, wields her wok.
"You need to do something with your face," she informs Fredrico Breeko.
Fredrico Breeko hisses in response, and I hit him with my skillet.
We exit stage left.
Fredrico Breeko fixes his dick glasses before standing up. You look behind you to see Demi still chasing her pants. Ketnipz is sitting in the corner of the room, ᴄʀᴏɴᴄʜ ᴄʀᴏɴᴄʜ-ing on his cake.
"Shall we catch those pants?" you ask Fredrico Breeko, who whips out his potato chips. ᴄʀᴏɴᴄʜ ᴄʀᴏɴᴄʜ.
"I don't want to help her," he responds, and you hit him in the face with your shoe. He gasps and throws his chips at you. You catch them in your mouth. ᴄʀᴏɴᴄʜ ᴄʀᴏɴᴄʜ.
"Fuck you," you respond between ᴄʀᴏɴᴄʜ ᴄʀᴏɴᴄʜes. You go downstairs and tackle Demi's pants, and you throw them at her. She catches them before punching them.
"Bad pants!" she snaps before taking them upstairs to wash.
You can here her still eating chips as she goes. ᴄʀᴏɴᴄʜ ᴄʀᴏɴᴄʜ.
Ketnipz looks to you. "ᴄʀᴏɴᴄʜ ᴄʀᴏɴᴄʜ?" he asks, and you nod.
"ᴄʀᴏɴᴄʜ ᴄʀᴏɴᴄʜ forever."
"ᴄʀᴏɴᴄʜ ᴄʀᴏɴᴄʜ five ever!" Demi yells from upstairs.
"ᴄʀᴏɴᴄʜ ᴄʀᴏɴᴄʜ until the death," Fredrico Breeko concurs, throwing chips at you from the top of the stairs.
Ketnipz does a backflip.

A/N
I laughed while I wrote this