Almost New Year

You're working in your room...

"Happy almost New Year!"
You scream in surprise, kicking your legs and nearly falling off your bed in the process.
"Fuck!" you shriek.
"Language!" your girlfriend scolds, giving you a look.
"Oh like you don't swear," you respond.
"Shut up," she laughs, pushing a box into your hands.
"What's this?" you ask.
"I wanted to give you something so that we could enter the new year with...something special," she says, and you look to the box in your hands.
"Demi, you shouldn't have—"
"Shut up and open it," she says, making you roll your eyes. You rip the paper off, revealing a simple brown box. You take the top off, dropping it on your bed before reaching inside and pulling out a silver necklace.
"What's this?" you ask, looking to the gleaming necklace. The charm is shaped like a musical note, and you can see your initials and hers. You can also see the date of your anniversary engraved in the metal.
"Now you can't break up with me," she says, making you laugh slightly.
"Bitch, I would never."
"You can never be too sure," she replies before starting to unbutton her blouse.
"Are we fucking now? It's too early for that," you say, and she laughs.
"Not yet," she tells you before showing you the same necklace around her neck. "See? We're twinning."
"Help me put it on," you say, and you turn around. She takes the necklace from you and slips it around your neck. She closes the clasp and runs a hand through your hair. You turn around again and look to her.
"You look amazing," she says, smiling slightly.
"Stop it," you say, looking away.
"You're so beautiful," she says before sitting down beside you.
Your cheeks flush, and you meet her eyes. She touches your face, and you smile.
You lift your hand to your neck, touching the necklace. "Thank you for this," you whisper.
"Of course," she replies, her brown eyes sparkling. She leans in slowly, and your lips meet. You smile against her as your heart flutters in your chest. Every time you kiss her, it feels like the first time. You fall for her all over again, and you never knew you could feel this much happiness.
"I love you," she murmurs against you, and you move your hands to her face, pulling her closer.
"I love you more."
"Impossible," she giggles, pulling away enough to look at you. Her brown eyes sparkle brightly in the light. She looks so beautiful.
"Mmm but it is," you whisper before kissing her once more. To another year with the love of your life.

A/N
It's almost the new year holy fuck
I might take a little break to do some reading but idk for sure
I'll post about it
My vocabulary is lacking right now so I gotta read some quality books to get it back up again