All Alone Part 2

Your P.O.V.

The moment you see the message from her, common sense flies out the window. She's in trouble, and you need to save her.
You shouldn't act impulsively, but when you track her phone and see that she's in the bad part of the city, you just have to go.
It's times like this that you wish you owned a gun. But there's no time for that.
You dial 911 and call as you start running toward the alleyway.
"My girlfriend. The alley behind the Monument building," you say, your breaths coming in short puffs in your moment of complete and utter panic.
"What's the em—"
"I don't know! She's in trouble so just send people!" you practically scream before hanging up.
It doesn't take you long to get there. You can hear Demi's voice.
"Please." She sounds so weak. She sounds unlike herself. It's horrible.
"Hey!" you yell when you see them. There're two guys. They've pressed her up against the wall. You can see that one has a knife. Demi's eyes are filled with terror, and you notice blood on her face. You feel adrenaline surge through your body. Nobody hurts her.
You throw caution to the wind and run. You tackle the guy with the knife. Perhaps not the best idea in the world, but to your luck, he loses his grip on the knife. It goes flying off toward the left. The other guy panics, and you hear him yelp in pain as Demi does something.
You punch the guy in the face, but that's all you manage to get in. He throws you off him, and your head smashes against the ground. You practically see stars, but you pull yourself up.
That's when you hear the sirens. You don't let yourself feel relief—you're not safe yet. You hear Demi scream, and your head immediately swivels toward the sound.
You're distracted for only a moment. But it's all the guy needs. He tackles you, his knife in hand once more. You don't even know how he got to it so fast.
You feel the cold metal slice your forearm, and you let out a scream of pain.
The sirens are getting closer.
You try to push him off, but you only manage to get another cut on your arm as you block his movements.
Suddenly, he's thrown off you. The knife clatters to the ground, and you grab it blindly. You look up to see Demi, bloody and bruised but very much alive.
"I told you I should have gotten pepper spray," she says as you get up and quickly try to assess the situation. One guy is on the ground holding his crotch and groaning. The other is passed out cold, seeming to have hit his head against the dumpster.
"Yeah," you finally reply, letting yourself feel relieved.
The sirens are here.
Wow. Good timing.

———

"I'm telling you, I'm fine," you insist as the nurse checks your arm.
"You're not," she replies as she sterilizes it. You've already gotten the stitches. What more could they need to do?
"Shut up and let her check your arm," Demi tells you, and you let out a breath.
"You shut up. I saved your ass."
"Bitch no you didn't," she replies, raising a finger. "I think I saved your ass."
"Let's just say we saved each other's asses."
"Perfect," she says. She smiles slightly. She has a cut on her forehead and cheek, and her face is slightly bruised. But she still looks beautiful in your eyes.
"Alright. I think you're good to go," the nurse says, smiling a bit when she meets your eyes.
"Thank you," you tell her, and she nods.
You leave the hospital, your arm still throbbing but mostly happy that you're both more or less okay.
As you start toward the parking lot, Demi stops you.
"I love you," she says as she meets your eyes.
She puts her arms around your neck, pulling you closer. Your hands move to her hips, almost automatically.
"I love you, too," you reply, a smile forming on your face.
You lean in, and your lips meet. She tastes sweet, like she always does.
Something about almost losing her makes you love her even more.
It just reminds you not to take her for granted.
She smiles against your lips as she puts a hand on your face.
You know you're going to be okay. You have each other. And that's all you need.

A/N
So that was the second part!!
And also my beans, vashappeninzquad (who of course requested this story) writes imagines too so go check them out!