Dream Part 2

You don't know why, but you're going to the park for lunch...

You've packed a sandwich for yourself, and you're sitting in the park. The bench is in the middle of the park; you can see lots of people walking around you.
You just watch everyone pass by. You feel like you're looking for someone, but you don't know who. You look to your phone and check the time: 11:54.
You look to your bag and pull out your sandwich. You start eating; a bird comes over to you. You give him some of your lettuce as you continue eating. You watch the people walking, and you feel lonely somehow. Everyone seems happy, while you're here eating a sandwich alone.
You finish your food and take a sip of your coffee. You're not as upset as you were yesterday, but you're certainly not in a great mood.
You just want to put the past behind you; it's not easy.
You look up at the sky and let out a breath. The clouds look so peaceful against the blueness of the sky. You wonder what it would be like to float on a cloud. You know it's not scientifically possible, but it'd be nice to have some fantasy in your life.
"Such a beautiful day, no?" someone says, and you look beside you.
You meet the eyes of a gorgeous woman. She has jet black hair, and she's wearing light pink exercise clothing. She has large hoop earrings on, and her makeup is light.
She's gorgeous to say the least.
"Mmm," you reply, not really able to form a coherent response.
"I'm Demetria," she says, extending her hand to you. You feel your heart skip a beat. You feel like you know her, but you don't know from where.
"Y/n," you reply, shaking her hand. She smiles. Her skin is warm and soft against yours. You know her; you know you do.
"Nice to meet you," she says, and you smile.
She seems nice—like a genuinely kind person. You want someone like that in your life.
"Nice to meet you, too," you reply, and she brushes her long dark hair behind her ear.
You start talking, and you spend a few hours in the park together. It's like you've known each other for years; you just get along so well.
"Do you want to have a bite to eat together?" she asks as she checks the time on her phone.
You smile. "I'd love that."
You could never quite remember that dream you had—if it even was a dream. Regardless, you didn't have to. After all, you immediately knew she was your soulmate anyway.

A/N
I hoped you liked this weird oneeeee