Shared Music

You're on the train...

"What are you listening to?" someone suddenly asks you, tapping on your shoulder. Normally, you would be creeped out and pretend you didn't know how to speak English.
Only this time, you don't. Though you do forget how to English for a moment.
The woman smiles at you, her red lips curving upward and her brown eyes shining brightly.
"Um," you say, forgetting the name of the band in nervousness. You pull out one earbud and look to her.
"I'm only asking because I could hear a bit, and I thought I recognized the song," she says.
"Oh?" You recompose yourself and smile slightly. "I'm listening to Fall Out Boy," you say, finally able to speak properly.
"I knew it!" she says. "What's your favorite song?"
"I love "Dance, Dance" and "Wilson", but they're all so good, honestly," you say, trying not to stutter or slur your words. She's so beautiful, and you're acutely aware of how close the two of you are.
"I love "Alone Together", but yeah, all their songs are great," she says.
"Do you want to listen together?" you ask without really thinking. She's a stranger that randomly tapped on your shoulder—and you're just going to casually listen to music with her?
"Really?" she asks, seeming surprised. You'd be surprised, too.
"Yeah," you say since you're unable to go back from here. You hand her one of your earphones, and she slips it in her ear.
She smiles slightly before meeting your eyes again. "I'm Demi, by the way."
"Y/n," you tell her, and she nods.
"Nice to meet you," she says.
"You, too."
You spend the rest of the train ride just listening to music together. You don't know her; she doesn't know you. But somehow, you bond over this experience of listening to music together.
And you love it.
When you part ways, you exchange phone numbers.

Now, you always listen to music together. It's something that brought you together, and it brings you closer and closer each day.
Fall Out Boy was an especially special band for the two of you, so it was only fitting that you had them perform at your wedding.

A/N
That escalation though
Sorry it was so short! I was busy yesterday and tired today, so I couldn't really churn out a long one