First Impressions

Requested by NadiaBann xx
Happy birthday!! Hope you like the imagine! I made it in scenes with songs because I thought that'd be interesting!

Scene 1
I'm Legit (Nicki Minaj featuring Ciara)

The first time you saw her, you thought she was pretty. But then, the moment she opened her mouth, you changed your mind.
"I really need a fucking drink," she groaned.
She barely acknowledged you until later that night. You were just at the bar together. Not together per se, but you were both there. She kept on drinking, and her friend arrived. Your jaw nearly dropped. You knew her from the cafe where you both work. It was Becca.
"Becca!" she drawled, throwing her arms around her. You didn't know what it was about her, but she just irked you. You didn't even know her.
"Demi, fuck, you're so drunk," Becca told her.
"Fuck yeah I am," she practically yelled in response.
That was your first impression of her. Drunk. Loud. Annoying.

Scene 2
Wilson [Expensive Mistakes] (Fall Out Boy)

The second time you saw her was when you were working with Becca—aka Demi's best friend and maybe your crush too, but that's not the important point here.
"Becca, why do you hang out with Demi?" You looked toward her sitting at a table, waiting for Becca to finish her work.
"She's my best friend," she replied simply.
"She's so...I don't know," you said, knowing it wasn't really your place to say but jealous all the same.
"I don't like her in the way I like you," Becca replied after a moment.
"You what now." Your question came out like a statement.
"Yeah," she replied, a small smile on her face.
You didn't know how to respond.
Luckily, she responded for you. "Want to come to my place later?"
You knew what she was asking. You knew it wasn't the best idea.
"Yes."
Oh well.

Scene 3
Unfortunate Soul (Kailee Morgue)

You had left Demi and gone to Becca's place. You can still remember the feeling of Becca's soft lips against yours. Her skin against yours.
"I should probably go," you said, gathering your clothes.
"Don't," she replied, smiling slightly. But there was a part of you that felt...bad.
"I'm sorry," you said. The smile fell off her face.
"What do you mean you're sorry? Do you regret what we did?" she asked, and you pulled your bottom lip between your teeth.
"I don't know," you replied truthfully. You didn't know what you felt.
Becca just sighed in response. "Leave."
"Becca—"
"Just get out. This was a mistake."
"Please, I just—"
"Leave." Her voice told you that you would regret it if you didn't leave.
But ironically, you regretted leaving, too.

Scene 4
My My My! (Troye Sivan)

Demi was forgotten. Strangely enough, so was Becca. You quit your job after that. You couldn't bear to face her.
You spent months trying to figure out what you really wanted to do with your life. You couldn't meet a girl that you really clicked with. You couldn't find a job that you really clicked with.
You sat in that bar you first saw Demi. Strange that she crossed your mind like that.
You let out a breath and sipped your drink. That's when you heard the door. You looked back, and there was Demi. Your breath caught in your throat. You certainly didn't expect to see her.
You didn't think—"Demi," you called out, and she looked toward you.
"Oh, hey," she said, seeming to recognize you. You had never really spoken a lot—when you did, you would both always start snapping at each other. Her existence irked you.
"Sit with me," you told her, and she sat down on the barstool beside yours.
"I haven't seen you in years," she said, and you nodded.
"Yeah."
"How've you been?" she asked.
"Fine. I guess," you replied with a shrug. "You still friends with Becca?"
"No," she responded flatly before waving over the bartender. "Beer, please," she told him.
You didn't know if it was the alcohol giving you a strange burst of confidence or not, but you said, "You know, Demetria, the first time I saw you, I thought you were annoying as fuck."
"Same to you, bitch," she replied, nodding a thanks to the bartender as she got her drink. She brought the jug to her lips and drank.
"You don't seem that bad now," you told her.
"Right back at you," she replied, glancing to you. She seemed almost like a different person.
Your eyes met, and time slowed. There was a definite connection. You both had the same thing in mind. Caution was thrown to the wind.

Scene 5
Lucky Strike (Maroon 5)

Her lips were hot against yours. Her breaths were desperate as her hands wandered your body. You could smell her perfume. It was sweet, like lavender and vanilla. She was intoxicating.
She practically threw you onto the bed, and your heart was beating like a hummingbird's wings.
You never felt anything like her. She wasn't real. She couldn't be.
You stayed up all night—you couldn't get enough of each other.
And when she got up to leave in the morning, you begged her to stay. And she did.
And she stayed by your side until today.

Scene 6
Perro Fiel (Shakira featuring Nicky Jam)

"It's bad luck to see me!" she hisses as you try to get into her room.
"I don't think that rule applies in this situation," you respond, just wanting to see her. You can't wait.
"Bitch, just wait," she laughs. You love her laugh so much.
"I can't!"
"Yes, you can. If you were able to wait years to fuck me, you can wait a little longer to see me," she replies.
You huff, and you can hear her giggling. "Fine," you say dramatically. "I'll see you in a bit."
"Love you," she calls.
"Love you, too."

Scene 7
Wanna Be Your Baby (Zara Larsson)

"I do."
"I do more," she replies before kissing you.
"It doesn't work that way," you mumble against her lips.
"Well now it does," she replies, smiling slightly.
You can't believe it. You started out that day in the bar. And now. Now you're in love with her. And fucking married, too. Talk about a fairytale ending.

A/N
yeeeee I hope you liked it!!!