Jealous

Requested by hahahaha746 xxx

You're out with one of your best friends, Chloë...

"Do you think this would look good on her?" you ask as you lift a dress. You wanted to get a little something for your girlfriend, Demi, but you're not sure what.
"She looks good in everything, honestly," Chloë replies, brushing her blonde hair behind her ear.
"She does," you say, and you feel your phone vibrate in your pocket. You look to it and let out a little laugh. "Speak of the devil."
You answer your phone, and before you can say anything, Demi says, "Are you with Chloë again?"
"Well hello to you, too," you respond, glancing to Chloë, who raises an eyebrow at you.
"Hello," Demi says, sounding annoyed. "Where are you?"
"I'm out shopping with Chloë," you respond, and you can hear her huff lightly.
"You're always with her."
"She's my best friend," you reply, feeling attacked. Her tone certainly doesn't help.
"I'm your best friend."
"You're my girlfriend," you correct. "I'm allowed to have a platonic best friend," you say, making Chloë giggle slightly beside you. "Shut up," you tell her quietly, trying not to laugh.
"Is she listening?" Demi asks, sounding pissed off at this point.
"She's beside me. What do you expect?"
"Can you come home?" she asks.
"No, I can't. I'm out shopping," you say.
"Why don't you want to go shopping with me?" she asks, this time sounding hurt.
"We literally went shopping yesterday." You look toward the shop keeper, who's giving you the stink eye. "We should get out," you whisper to Chloë, and the two of you walk out of the store.
"I wanted to go with you again today," Demi replies.
"Bitch, I love you, and you know that. But can't I spend some time with Chloë?"
"You love her more than you love me," she whines. Of course. She was fucking jealous. She's always like this. She starts attacking you and gets all whiny—all because she's jealous.
"Oh shut up," you groan.
"I will not!"
"We can talk when I get home," you tell her, and she whines. "I'm hanging up now."
"Bitch you'd better n—"
You don't hear the rest because you hang up.
"Everything okay?" Chloë questions.
"Fine. She's just feeling jealous like every other day we go out."
"It's cute," she says.
"But annoying," you add.
"Well, I can't argue with that."

———

You spend a few more hours at the mall, shopping for some things and also getting a few things for Demi.
Chloë drops you off at your house.
"If she kills you, I'll be sure to call the police," she tells you as you lug your shopping bags out of the back of her car.
"Bitch, she's going to kill you if she's going to kill anyone."
"I'll kill you both, don't worry," Demi says as she comes up behind you. You nearly jump in surprise, not expecting her to come up behind you like that.
"Oh good," Chloë says wryly as she closes her car door.
"Hey Chloë."
"Demi," she replies.
"Sorry about earlier," Demi says, and you look to her. You're a little surprised she's apologizing.
"It's fine. I'm not trying to steal your girlfriend, you know," Chloë replies, smiling slightly.
"I know," Demi responds sheepishly. "I mean, she's fucking me, not you."
"Demi!" you hiss, your cheeks flushing. Chloë bursts into laughter.
"I mean, you're not wrong," she says.
"Damn right I'm not," Demi says, putting an arm around you.
"I'm not the last donut, Demetria. Can you chill?" you ask her, and she shakes her head.
"You're much more delicious than a donut."
"Okay, Chloë, I think it's time for you to leave," you say, dropping your bags and practically shoving her back in her car. She's laughing, while your cheeks are redder than a tomato.
"I'll see you both later," she says as she starts her car.
"Not if I have anything to do with it," Demi says, and you smack her arm lightly. "I'm kidding! Love you," she says, waving to Chloë, who rolls her eyes.
"Love you both," she says before pulling out onto the street. She waves out of her window before driving off.
"I hate you," you tell Demi.
"I love you too," she responds, leaning in to kiss you.
"You need to stop being so jealous," you say, dodging her kiss.
"I can't help it," she replies, making a face at you.
"That's not going to work," you say, and she huffs.
"Fuck."
"Demetria, seriously. Chloë is my friend, and I want you to understand that."
"I want you to understand that I can't help my jealousy. I feel like you love her more than you love me."
"I don't," you assure her. "Besides, it's a different kind of love." You look to the shopping bags on the ground. "Oh, I got you something."
"You can't get me to shut up with clothes," she says, taking the bag as you hand it to her.
"I also got you food," you add.
"Oh, well you can win me over with that," she says, making you laugh slightly. It's annoying how jealous she gets, but at the same time, you can understand.
You like that she cares enough to get jealous.
She comes over to you and puts her arms around you. You smile as she leans in and presses her lips to yours.
"I'm sorry about being such a bitch today," she mumbles, and you pull away to look at her.
"It's fine."
"Can I make it up to you?"
"Oh," you smirk. "I'm sure you can."

A/N
This was fun to write and honestly
Chloë
Bitch I'm shoOK