Festivities

You're asleep at home...

"Festivities!" someone screams, making you jolt awake.
"What?" you demand, lurching up and trying to compose yourself.
"Festivities, bitch! It's Christmas Eve!" Demi yells, throwing a large package at you. You catch it—surprising yourself. It would have hit you in the face if she hadn't been so fucking loud and forced you awake.
"It's still Christmas Eve," you reply, putting the package beside you on the bed.
"So? It's the holiday season. Eat your candy canes and put on your slutty elf costume," she replies, making you snort.
"I don't have a slutty elf costume," you respond, and she points to the package.
"Merry Christmas to me," she says, and you roll your eyes.
"You're not dressed like anything," you say as you get out of bed and run your hand through your hair.
"After you," she replies, coming over to you and grabbing the package. She starts tearing it open. "Hurry your ass up and put this on."
"Let me go to the bathroom first, Demetria," you groan, trying to get past her. She makes a face.
"You're going to put this on, right?" she asks, throwing the wrapping paper aside and showing you the outfit. It's cute. Sexy for an elf costume.
"Fine," you respond, and she lets you by. You go into the bathroom, and you can hear her bustling around outside.
After a couple of minutes, you walk out the bathroom your toothbrush in your mouth.
"Hurry up," she says when she sees you.
"Stop rushing me, woman. It's still morning."
"Just barely," she replies. "It's eleven."
"Bitch no it's not," you say, looking to the clock. It's ten thirty.
"Close enough," she responds, shooing you back into the bathroom. You finish brushing your teeth and walk back out.
"Okay—" you start, but she shoves the outfit into your hands.
"Strip," she says, and you roll your eyes.
"Shut up." But you're laughing. She's so annoying, but it's hard to get annoyed when she's this excited and adorable. You put on the costume, feeling ridiculous and also very cold.
"You look so sexy holy fuck," she says, looking you over.
"Your turn," you tell her, raising an eyebrow and looking at her pointedly.
"Okay okay," she says, running out of the room. "Don't take that off!" she yells from a little way. You snicker and cross your arms as you wait. You check your reflection in the mirror. It's actually a really cute and sexy outfit. Who knew elves could be so scandalous?
After a while, Demi returns, wearing a sexy Santa outfit. She looks good enough to eat—although you plan to do so.
"Damn woman," you say, going over to her. She smirks as she puts her hands on your hips.
"Damn yourself," she replies, leaning closer.
"What are we doing in these outfits?" you ask as her lips brush yours.
She closes the gap between you before smiling. "The better question is, what aren't we going to do?"
You smirk as you feel butterflies in your stomach.
"You're fucking annoying, you know that?" you ask, and she giggles against you.
"You love me."
You resist the urge to roll your eyes. "Yeah, I do."

A/N
MERRY CHRISTMAS EVE