Fight Part 2

You're at Marissa's house...

"You need to talk to her," Marissa says, coming into the room.
"I don't want to."
"You need to," she says, shaking her phone at you. You look at the screen.
A pile of messages from Demi flashes across the screen.

Please
I love her
Get her to answer her phone
Please
I'm sorry
Please tell her I'm sorry

"Can's she just give me some space?" you groan. You know you weren't perfect either. You're not really mad at her anymore. You just need some time away.
"She's Demi. What do you think?"
You sigh and get up, going over to the dresser where you phone is. It has dozens of calls and texts from Demi.
"Just talk to her. You'll be okay," Marissa tells you, giving you a reassuring smile.
"Thanks," you say, and you unlock your phone. You let out a breath before calling her.
She answers immediately. "Babe?" she says. You can hear from the thickness of her voice that she'd been crying.
"Hey."
"I'm so sorry that I blew up like that—"
"No. It's okay. I'm sorry, too," you tell her. She lets out a breath.
"I love you. I'm so sorry," she says, and you close your eyes.
"I love you, too," you admit. No matter what happens, you always love each other.
"I need to see you," she says, and you bite your lip.
"Meet me at our usual place," you tell her.
"I'll be there."
You hang up before getting your things together.
"Marissa?" you call, and she comes into the room.
"Everything good?" she asks.
"I'm going to go see her," you reply, and she smiles.
"Good luck."

———

"Oh my god, I missed you so much," Demi says the moment she sees you. She runs into your arms and buries her face in your neck. "I'm so sorry."
"Me, too," you respond, feeling overwhelmed right now. You've missed her so much, too, and having her in your arms again feels surreal.
"I don't even care about my career. You're always my number one," she says, pulling away enough to look at you.
"No. I want you to put your career first. Music is your life. I can't take that away from you."
"You're my life. I could live without music, but I couldn't live without you," she says, her eyes staring into yours. You feel your heart melt at her words.
"Demi..."
"I love you so fucking much," she says before leaning in. You don't even have to think. You just act. You tangle your hands in her hair, pulling her closer.
She parts your lips with her tongue, sending a shiver down your spine. You moan softly into her mouth as she wraps her arms around your waist, pulling you closer.
"I love you more," you whisper against her lips, making her smile.
"Impossible."

A/N
yayyy they made up so no need to punch me