Spirit Part 5

You love her with all your heart. She owns your body, your soul, and your mind. You belong to her.

"Fuck fuck fuck."
This is the first time you've heard her sound panicked.
"Don't you fucking die on me," she hisses, and you can see her face over yours. She genuinely looks concerned.
You smile slightly. She loves you so much. You reach for her hand, and she grabs it. She squeezes gently.
"Baby girl, it's going to be okay. Don't worry. You're going to be okay."
You close your eyes and breathe in deeply. The pain in your chest is dull. Everything feels blurry.
"It's okay," she whispers, pressing her lips to your forehead. You feel yourself float into unconsciousness.

Fifteen minutes earlier...

"Please don't do this," she begs, crouching in the corner of the room. She's a young girl—maybe a year or two younger than you.
"Will you shut up?" you groan. You grab your knife off the table. Better make this quick.
You go over to the girl and look down at her. She looks up, and you can see her visibly trembling.
"Please," she begs.
"You can beg and whine all you want. I'm still going to kill you," you tell her flatly, and she whimpers.
"I'll do anything," she pleads, her blue eyes glimmering with tears.
So many have offered to do anything. But you're not sadistic like that. You enjoy killing them because it makes her happy—but you don't take pleasure from their pain.
"You said you're doing this for her?" she asks, taking you by surprise.
"What?"
She suddenly stands. "You can have me. Have your way with me," she says, trying to pull off her clothes. With her hands tied in front of her, it's not easy.
"I'm not going to fuck you," you say, feeling disgusted that she would even think you'd do that.
"You know you want to," she says, making you scowl.
"No, I don't," you snap, pushing her against the wall. She yelps, and you press the knife to her neck. She whimpers.
"Please." She looks into your eyes, and you press the knife into her skin slightly. She winces, and you see the blood trickle down her neck.
Suddenly, you hear her voice. "Wait."
You flinch in surprise and look behind you, lowering your hand. Everything moves so fast.
The girl kicks you, making you stumble back. The knife clatters to the ground. She grabs the knife, and before you can even process what's happening, there's a searing pain in your stomach.
You scream in agony and collapse.
She screams, "No! Stop!" Her powerful voice makes the entire room vibrate, and the girl feels it.
But she still gets on top of you and brings the knife down on your chest. Again and again. You're blinded by the pain.
You can hear her roar in anger, but she's powerless. She can't hurt anyone who can't see her.
You've lost count, and you can feel yourself slipping away.
That's when she screams the most piercing scream you've ever heard in your entire life. You can feel the pressure of the sound. And then, all the windows shatter simultaneously.
The girl screams in shock, and the knife clatters to the ground.
"GET OUT!" she roars, making the room vibrate once more.
The girl runs, as if she heard her. She couldn't have, but then again, with her this mad, anything's possible.
But saving you now? Maybe not.

And within moments, your heart. Stops. Beating.

A/N
Remember how much you all love me okay :)