Angel (Demon Part 6)

She loves you, and you love her. Who knew an angel and a human could fall in love?

"Devonne!" you yell as you try to find your shirt.
"What?" she yells back, coming into the room. Her wings are out again, and she almost knocks a mirror off the dresser. This would've made the fifth mirror she's broken, but luckily, she pulls her wing in before she does any damage. You really need to stop putting mirrors on the dresser.
"Where's my parka?" you ask, looking over to her. She has a sheepish smile on her face, and you know she ripped it. Again.
"I don't know," she say innocently.
"I think you do," you reply, looking her over dramatically.
"Nope."
"Yes. You ripped it again," you accuse, and she gasps.
"How dare you!" she says, almost laughing as she puts her hand over her chest dramatically.
"You have to tell me when you rip them," you groan. "I need to buy more."
"I can't fully control when my wings come out," she responds, whining a bit.
"But you can control if you tell me or not," you point out, and she rolls her eyes.
"Fine fine."
"Come here," you say, opening your arms.
She looks so beautiful as she always does. She has this bright glow about her. She is an ethereal being, after all.
"What?" she asks, a smile playing on her lips as she comes over to you.
"You just look so cute," you tell her, and she puts her hands on your hips. You lean in, pressing your lips to hers. She pulls you closer, wrapping her arms around your waist.
She slides her hands down to grab your ass. Mhmm, she's not always an angel.
You smirk against her lips as you tangle one hand in her hair. With your other hand, you stroke her wing gently. Her feathers are so soft and silky. You love stroking them.
"You love me for my wings," she jokes, a smile forming on her lips as she pulls away slightly. Her lips just brush yours as she speaks.
"Mhmm. Yeah, that's why I have sex with your wings," you tell her, making her burst into laughter.
"God, I love you," she laughs.
"Hello, I'm standing right here. Now you're admitting to cheating on me with god?"
"I swear," she groans, a smile on her red lips.
"You're swearing now," you comment, and she shakes her head.
"You're so annoying," she says, but she presses her lips to yours again.
You feel your hear flutter as she smiles against you.
It's times like this that make you feel like you're a normal couple. But in reality, you're even better.
"I love you," she breathes.
"I love you more," you counter, smiling against her.
"Impossible."

A/N
okay so now that is the end okay okay
And this was so sickeningly happy