Truth or Dare

Happy birthday jazzy44323 !!
Since you mentioned you were going to have a sleepover, I thought I'd write something based on that! I noticed you like Little Mix, too, so I included them!
Hope you like it!

You're having a sleepover with your friends...

"Obviously we have to play truth or dare," Perrie says, taking a bite of the cake. Everyone is sitting on the floor, a plate of cake beside them.
"Do we?" you question.
"Yeah, we do," Jesy says. She's sitting to Perrie's left, beside Jade. Demi returns with her phone, sitting to your right.
"I'm game," she says, and Leigh-Anne glances to you. She's sitting on your left.
"Let's play," Perrie says, and she lets out a breath. "Let's just go in order. Leigh-Anne, you ask me, then I ask Jesy, and so on."
"Alright," Leigh-Anne says, taking her plate and placing it in her lap. "Truth or dare?"
"Dare," Perrie replies.
"I dare you to let Jade draw something on your face."
"Is that it?" Perrie asks, a smile on her face. She goes over to where Jade is.
"Maybe use an eyebrow pencil or something?" Jesy suggests, standing up and going over your dresser.
"There should be one in the white stand there," you tell her, and she finds one before handing it to Jade.
"What are you going to draw?" Leigh-Anne asks, and Jade just laughs lightly.
"It's a surprise."
After a minute, she finishes, and Perrie pulls away to reveal a blue heart on her cheek.
"That's just cute," Demi laughs, and Perrie raises an eyebrow.
"What did she draw? Did she draw a dick?"
"She just drew a heart," you tell her, and she laughs.
"God, that's a relief," she says.
"And hey, the color matches your pajamas," Jade tells her.
"It does. Good choice of color," Perrie replies, smiling slightly. "Alright, now Jesy. Truth or dare?"
"Dare," she says.
"I dare you to try to sell this invisible piece of trash to Demi," she says, making her laugh slightly.
"Okay," Jesy says, coming over to where you and Demi are. "You can buy this piece of trash for only $500. It's the best on the market. It includes a buy-one-get-twenty-free coupon as well." She makes a face. "You can also have this invisible dog for free," she adds, making Demi laugh.
"An invisible dog—you don't say? I'll take it."
The game continues in this fashion, and it's finally Jade's turn to ask Demi.
"Truth or dare?" she asks.
"Dare."
"I dare you to kiss the birthday girl," she says, smirking slightly.
You feel your face flush.
"Alright," she says, smiling a bit. "Is this okay?" she asks you, and you nod wordlessly. Your heart is beating rapidly in your chest. You feel like you can't breathe.
She comes closer before leaning in. Her lips meet yours, and you feel your heart skip a beat. Her lips are so soft against yours, and it's better than you could have ever imagined.
She pulls away so soon, and you open your eyes. She's blushing, and you look away, feeling embarrassed.
"There was chemistry there," Perrie comments, and you give her a look.
"There really was," Jesy agrees, and you feel like you're going to explode from embarrassment.
You don't really know what to do, so you just blurt out, "I'd like to go with truth."
Without even missing a beat, Demi asks, "If I asked you to go on a date with me, would you say yes?"
You're nervous and embarrassed, but you still manage to respond immediately, "Absolutely."
You glance to her.
"Follow up question: will you go out with me?"
"Yes," you say, smiling at her. It's like everything happened too fast for you to even understand completely.
The girls look absolutely shook, and you are, too.
"Perfect," she says, leaning in again. Your heart starts to beat even faster. "Can I kiss you again?" she asks.
"Yes," you say, and her lips meet yours once more. You feel warm and fuzzy inside. You've never felt this happy in your entire life.
The rest of the night, the six of you enjoy your sleepover. The next day, you go out with Demi.
You've never had a better birthday—although next year will probably be better since you'll have a girlfriend.

A/N
I hope you liked ittttttt