Epilogue

You guys didn't honestly think that I'd forget Cory, did you? How hurtful! Haha, no, I wouldn't just end a story like that without any closure.
This epilogue has been written for weeks now. I just needed to keep up the consistancy and post it a few days between. :)
This is painful to be the last time saying for EAIF...
Enjoy
-cilla

Wedding bells caused me to squeal from excitement. Oh it was so beautiful! My planning was perfect, and I didn't even have do it all.

Soft rosey pink bows behind white chairs, the crowd in colorful dresses and classy suits. Then the bride.

I stayed in my place, nerves hitting for some reason and I looked to Xavier, he seemed to be holding his breath. Then I looked to Conrad. He narrowed playful eyes at me and I did it back. I just couldn't wait to dance with him after, now that I knew he could dance.

My heart fluttered.

Pachelbel Canon began playing and I resisted the urge to bounce up and down. Everyone turned, looking at the blushing bride, walking down the isle arm-in-arm with her father, a goofy grin on her face.

I looked to the groom. Xavier's face was struck by love once again, bewitched by Carol's glowing beauty. His mouth parted slightly in awe, his eyes practically had hearts in them.

I looked at the bestman, but he wasn't looking at the bride. He was looking at me. Conrad's glorious and honest blue eyes were right on me, as if we weren't at all at a ceramony for someone else. His intense stare made my face heat up and I knew he found it amusing.

I looked back at Carol. She was released, stepping forward next to Xavier who stared at her with so much love, so much adoration. I wanted to cry.

I watched this couple grow together. I watched them fight, I watched as they mended their relationship. Holy shit, my big brother was getting married!

They said their vows, and I know all the bridesmaids behind me probably were fawning over the romance, them speaking so secretively, watching them act like they were the only two in the room. Then the men who were lined up behind Conrad. I felt amused at the thought of them standing, secretly praying it would end so they would no longer have to stand in uncomfort and get something to drink.

I made eyecontact with Conrad again. Dammit.

He saw my frustration and grinned. He grinned his rare I'm so happy and young and in love grin. I blushed again.

Before I knew it, they were finished and I watched Xavier kiss his bride with everything he could, then I turned into one of those giddy bridesmaids.

Xavier turned, fist pumping the air in front of the entire crowd with a grin. "I did it!" He whooped with excitement, and the crowd bellowed with laughter.

My brother looked at me and pulled me in a quick hug, kissing me on the cheek as a thank you for helping with the wedding, and then grabbed his wife again, taking her away to mingle and drink.

Mary nudged me. "Aw, Macy that was so sweet." She sighed. "Your man couldn't keep his eyes off you."

I felt my face burn brighter and I nudged her roughly, "I still can't believe you never told me." I said, reminding her of her 'unfaithfulness' to me and hiding Conrad's feelings from me for him. Along with everyone else. I still couldn't believe everyone knew. And didn't tell me, even if it was the best outcome ever. Mary laughed. My man. Oh, that's right... He is my man.