You Were In My Dreams

Hey everybody!

Guess what!!!

It's Thursday. And I normally upload on Friday. I've changed the schedule!!

For now on I will be uploading every six days, due to how short I've noticed my chapters are.

Well I'm recovering from my cold right now and am drinking tea. Unfortunately I have not been working on this story and instead have been working on a student/teacher story!! If you'd like a preview just let me know (:

Onward with the dramatic chapter...

Comment

Vote

:*

enjoy

-Cilla

"I started making it!" Xavier said to Macy when she narrowed her playful eyes at him.

"Okay." She said sarcastically, biting into the omelet with shaking hands. I wanted to ask what was wrong, and why she was shaking, but I was a wimp and didn't want to suddenly become so concerned. I was concerned, but I needed to keep my cool for a while.

Unfortunately, Xavier hadn't noticed and was too busy glaring down at the food he failed to make. "I could've managed." He grumbled angrily.

We all ate in silence until it was too much for me and made me drown in my own thoughts. Just by watching her take a single bite of her food brought me back to that night. When she seduced me, and I had no control over myself. I had no problem with it at the time... but at the same time it scared the shit out of me.

I went upstairs right after dinner, and was the first one to finish. I gave myself time to think freely about the vivid memories that came into my mind. Like, how soft her skin was, or how warm she was, or how her skin flushed under my touch, and how she'd pull my hair when we kissed. All those memories were too much for me, even alone. I just needed them to come true again.

It happened once, and it was enough to make me miss it every day.

...

When I woke up I planned on going straight to the orphanage. I didn't have work, and really wanted to talk to Cory again. I wanted to bring him to see her because I knew she would like it.

I planned on bribing him with Sour Patch Kids, his favorite candy, but when I was half-way there I realized I forgot them at the house, so I turned back. I planned on making it quick- running in and running out- but when I opened the door I heard Macy and Xavier fighting again.

"What the fuck is so important you have to hide things from me?" Xavier yelled. "Me! Your brother!"

I went up the stairs quietly and hung out at the top, barely seeing them. Macy sat at her bed and Xavier was pacing around and yelling.

"Xavier! Calm down, okay?" She said, and reached out to him but he swiped her hand away.

"I won't calm down until you tell me what's going on!"

She sighed and told him to sit by her. When he did she mumbled, "I didn't want to tell you like this-"

"Goddammit, Macy! You're so ridiculous, you leave for years, then you fucking come back and expect things to be the same? You act like you still-"

"I'm getting married, Xavier!" She said, raising her voice over his angry shouting, and he froze- and I did too. "I've been waiting for his call, that's why. I was going to tell you. But not like this..."