A Drunken Friendship

Hey everybody!

I'm so happy to be publishing this chapter. It's also one of my favorites! Just letting you guys know, I've posted the first three chapters to my new Student/Teacher Smile For Me. Please, check it out. I need to know how you feel about it.

Give me a vote, a comment, message me if you want! I just want to know if I'll be successful with this one. :)

My phone had been screwed up for a while, and usually that would be the thing I publish on, but lately I've been using my mothers work computer since mine is also down. I got a replacement phone sent to me today, so I should be updating more efficiently.

Please, enjoy, and don't forget to check out my new story!!

Love you,

- cilla

"I hope you know..." I began, flicking my eyes over to her every five seconds to see if she's still there. "You suck at folding." I said and set down my last folded pair of Xavier's khaki shorts.

She glared at me and threw one of her shirts at my chest. "You fold it then."

Macy sat on her bed and watched me fold the rest of her clothes. When I almost got to the undergarments she slapped my hand away. "Those don't need folding." She said and stuffed them in a drawer I assumed was a panty drawer.

"Maybe they do?" I tried and she shook her head at me, shooting down my playful hopes.

It was around eleven and we finished with the laundry. Macy hopped off her bed and went downstairs, Journey following close behind. I wanted to take that as my cue to go back to the guestroom and go to bed, but I just couldn't.

So I followed her back down.

Macy was flipping through On Demand boredly and threw the remote on the carpet from frustration.

I said nothing and kept to myself that even when she was bored she was hot. The bar was pulling me and after trials of ignoring the need for cigarettes I hoped a drink would get rid of the feeling I had without a pack in my pocket.

Mixing in Crown and Monster together, I sat down and took out a book and squinted down at the pages. It was hard to consentrate since Macy was sitting next to me now.

I turned to her with a sigh. "What do you want?" And made sure that when I said it, I sounded jokingly. She understood and tried to hide a sexy smirk.

"What are you drinking?" She asked.

I shrugged to her, knowingly frustrating her and she and rolled her eyes, walking to the fridge and taking out a beer.

"When was the last time you partied?" I asked her when she sat back down next to me.

"What do you mean?"

"When was the last time you got drunk?" I rephrased and watched as she turned into a warm shade of pink. The thoughts that murdered my mind decided to show up then and I pictured her and Jared drinking and kissing drunk and dancing. "You don't have to tell me." I said quickly, regretting my question.

But she smiled shyly and shook her head. "No, um... The last and only time I've ever been drunk was four years ago with Mary."

I resisted the urge to slump in relief, but was immediately sparked with interest. "Go on?"