The Intension

Everybody!
How was your day? Mine was great, and I thank all of you who've sent me birthday wishes, I appreciate it. :)
I decided to upload this quick chapter as a present. ♥
I hope you enjoy, and I will upload again on Thursday! I'll try not to forget...
Thanks, and don't forget I've also uploaded my story Smile For Me!!!
- cilla ♥♥♥

When we safely made it to Dallas we parted ways. I got out of my truck and gave him a muddied hug. We were both dirty from the lake and our bodies matched our trucks. "I miss you man, that was really fun. We've gotta do it again!" He suggested, heading back to his truck while I drove back to the house.

It was around four-thirty in the morning when I got back. I kicked off my muddied boots and left them in the porch. I didn't even bother with my truck and still felt drunk so I didn't care for wiping myself off before going inside and into the kitchen. The house was dead quiet. Everyone was in a deep sleep, and I wanted to be also.

I reached for a few glasses when one fell and shattered. "Ah, shit." I cursed loudly and a memory came to me. One very distinct and very intimate. When Macy and I were sort of friends, while she was going out with Mark, and we both fell asleep in the living room together. I woke up to the breaking of glass and she cut her foot.

Then I remembered one night where she threw the memory in my face. She never forgot about it either.

I felt dizzy and fell foward, leaning on the countertop and slamming my elbows on it, burying my dirty face in my muddy hands.

Emotion was suffocating me and I remembered just hours ago when I almost couldn't feel. It wasn't like old times, but it reminded me of when I couldn't feel at all. That was the drugs doing.

I was about to pass out, so I layed on the couch and did exactly that.

...

"Oh my god." A man's voice groaned loudly.

"Who is this?" Another man's voice asked.

"Conrad, get your ass up!" Xavier shouted in my ear, making my head pound painfully and me groan.

I threw my arms over my eyes and ignored him. "Get up, fucking idiot!" He yelled again.

"Xavier, don't yell, he's probably hung over." Her sweet voice came up too. Only it didn't seem as caring as it usually would.

"Then I hope he is! Look at this mess, Macy!"

"Slap him." A british voice suggested.

"Jared!" Macy scolded quietly.

Suddenly I felt a hard sting come to my face and I groaned again, sitting up and feeling light headed.

"Thanks, Jay." Xavier said, then looked at me. "Wake up!" He shouted.

"Get out of my face." I mumbled, cringing under the light and his sting. My eyes burned and my face felt dry. I lifted my hand to touch it and felt hardness all over, pressing to have it crumble and that's when I realized it was all dried mud, dirt.

I rubbed my eyes, making it fall onto my lap.

"Stop! You're getting it everywhere!" He yelled loudly and I cringed again.

"Xav-" She began

"Shut up Macy," Xavier snapped and he pulled me up. "Look at this mess you made."

I rolled my eyes, but saw what he meant. There was mud trucked from the front door to the kitchen, broken glass, then mud on the counter, and then it trailed all the way back to where I had layed. It was bad.